DUMONT AM RIDE

LVSANDRIDER

forecast said its gonna rain

:lol: :clown: :think:

And how does that suck in any way? :think:

i got a new battery lets see if this one will hold up to summer temps :P

Shoot, on second though I don't know if this Sunday is gonna for me. I got alot going on and going to bed early Sat night doesn't seem to work with my plans. :dunno:

Shoot, on second though I don't know if this Sunday is gonna for me. I got alot going on and going to bed early Sat night doesn't seem to work with my plans. :dunno:

COME ON!!!!!!!!!

i was referring to the last time i was out when he rolled out for the day....and it was raining the entire time he was there

Thats what 5 hr energys are for. :yiah:

i was referring to the last time i was out when he rolled out for the day....and it was raining the entire time he was there

Ha ha :P That was brutal. I knew right when I woke up in the morning I should have cancelled based on the overcast conditions. It was all good!

I'm sorry to say but I wont' be able to make it. I really want to but with me just getting back in town and catching up on everything it's simply not possible. Have fun and be safe.

^^^^ lol, that just means you know we're gonna have way too much fun Saturday night! :finger:

So who's :finger: going????

Sorry but I'm out for Sunday. I just had too many plans already. I don't like cramming too much stuff into a weekend. I'm going to need some R&R this Sunday. :finger:

Have fun and be safe out there. Hopefully we can hook up another time this summer for a sand fix. I'm still in for at least one, if not more trips.