leaving for Iraq Aug 8th

RAGDOLL MX

so iam just waiting for my plane ticket and iam heading out to Iraq for a year to do some work. i should make some good money, My wife will stay here in vegas and ill fly her out to london in 8 months to visit me, i do plan on taking some time off on my 10 days of R&R, to go to dubai and hit the dunes there as well.

well anyway going to have a send off party on:

Aug 6th @ 7:30pm at Scoundrels II pub (thats Dreamrrs bar)

its my going away party for me going to iraq. come by have a drink, support one of our fellow duners that owns the bar, and send me off in style!

so for anyone that wants to come, it is an open invite to one and to all!

you can find his location @

www.ScoundrelsPubII.com

thanks again

Cole, Julie and Ava

:atc: :think:

so iam just waiting for my plane ticket and iam heading out to Iraq for a year to do some work. i should make some good money, My wife will stay here in vegas and ill fly her out to london in 8 months to visit me, i do plan on taking some time off on my 10 days of R&R, to go to dubai and hit the dunes there as well.

well anyway going to have a send off party on:

Aug 6th @ 7:30pm at Scoundrels II pub (thats Dreamrrs bar)

its my going away party for me going to iraq. come by have a drink, support one of our fellow duners that owns the bar, and send me off in style!

so for anyone that wants to come, it is an open invite to one and to all!

you can find his location @

www.ScoundrelsPubII.com

thanks again

Cole, Julie and Ava

:atc: :dunno:

Cole, good luck out there man and remember, shake with the right, wipe with the left :poop: Dont forget about your DDR family out in the :think:

See you guys tonight! :dunno:

Taylor, thanks again for hosting! awesome pub, great staff, tell matt and missy thanks for putting up with our anticts!

thanks again for everyone coming out, was a great send off

ugggg iam hurting today, and eddie gave me his DDR hat, thanks again brother! now i have a DDR hat to take to Iraq, i leave tomorrow morning around 630am so iam not sure when ill be able to get on the internet, but ill keep everyone posted as often as i can.

see ya kids!!!!!

:think:

:atc:

Taylor, thanks again for hosting! awesome pub, great staff, tell matt and missy thanks for putting up with our anticts!

thanks again for everyone coming out, was a great send off

ugggg iam hurting today, and eddie gave me his DDR hat, thanks again brother! now i have a DDR hat to take to Iraq, i leave tomorrow morning around 630am so iam not sure when ill be able to get on the internet, but ill keep everyone posted as often as i can.

see ya kids!!!!!

:dunno:

:atc:

No problem Cole! Glad to have finally met you! Good luck over there and thanks again for choosing my Scoundrels! Glad you had a good time!

Edited by dreamrr

Hey kids! Just dropping a quick note from fantastic houston tx. (Playground to the stars) iam here till saturday. Then fly straight from here to Dubai. Spend a few days there. Then off to camp echo for a year. Its about 180km south of bagdhad. I get R&R every 4 months. So my first leave ill probably go to dubai and ride the dunes there. If not ill go to japan or thailand and visit some old friends from my active army days. So when I can ill get to internet and post some pics.

See ya kids!

:banghead:

Cole

well it was a hell of a flight, 2 days almost, with minimal lay over, dubai at night is like part vegas, part ghetto, actually think of the area above the stratosphere, its like that. but then you look around and see some really nice cars. the tv stations are a riot. they have american tv shows and movies with arabic subtitles. and their version of like a days of our lives is like watching it on telemundo, and everyone is in a dress....with a mustache...lol...well iam in victory right now, iam waiting for my ride to camp echo, so hopefully ill be out of here soon and working my way to the end of my year. ill post more later..

Cole

well i couldnt get on over at our camp, i think it was something with their router, but i am finally on DDR, its hot as hell here, and dusty as sh*t, i put some pics up of Iraq in my facebook, so take a look there if you want.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/album.php?a...p;id=1384425982

take a look there it will be easier than trying to post them, iam actually limited on how much information and data i can send. well iam off to camp echo by helo if a few hours, so when i can get on i will.

by kids!

:grin:

Cole