The RZR needs a professional close to LV

eli

Time to check out the top end before the extended warranty goes away. The RZR needs a leak down test and a major service. Don't even suggest Rip Off Now and I'm told Carter isn't much better. Doesn't have to be a Polaris dealer. What do you think of ATV Cycle????

Eli

Time to check out the top end before the extended warranty goes away. The RZR needs a leak down test and a major service. Don't even suggest Rip Off Now and I'm told Carter isn't much better. Doesn't have to be a Polaris dealer. What do you think of ATV Cycle????

Eli

why are you doing this?????is there something wrong, if not save your money...do the simple stuff yourself and call it good.......its not a race motor in there.......

why are you doing this?????is there something wrong, if not save your money...do the simple stuff yourself and call it good.......its not a race motor in there.......

I've been doing the simple stuff but parts are expensive. If they are covered by warranty and they should be....why buy them and do it myself?

It's starting to smoke a little at start up, seems to have a little reduced power and makes a bit of oil between changes. In other words the exact same things it did before it failed a leak down test.

Now if Po Po would tell you what compression is supposed to be I'd run a compression test myself but they spec a leak down test......So I want one while it's still under warranty.

Eli

He want's to do this because the RZR has a very poorly designed airbox/intake. It is a known problem and allows the motor to digest sand/dust which kills the top end.