Faces of Meth

Kitcat

id bet they were....

a neighbor of mine got hooked on that chit a couple years ago. Wife left him. dude lost his job. Power has been shut off now for 3-4 months. His water just got turned off

but that dumb ma facka still feels the need to wrench on his POS Lincoln mark 7 that's been in a million pieces for almost 2 years.

effer's drivin down the value of my house....not like it needs any help right now

The guy works on his car because he is up for 3 days straight and needs to do something. These are some of the people that are stealing copper and anything else they can get there hands on. Don't forget about meth mouth.......those beautiful teeth that come from use.

NewMM-5.jpg

Edited by lindernglamis

The guy works on his car because he is up for 3 days straight and needs to do something. These are some of the people that are stealing copper and anything else they can get there hands on. Don't forget about meth mouth.......those beautiful teeth that come from use.

NewMM-5.jpg

:lol::grin::barf:

How in the world did I ever miss that thread??? I must have been too busy trying to find a toyhauler at the time. That is one of the craziest stories ever. talk about camp drama!

Tweekers are stupid! Meth mouth is soooo gross. How in the world does Meth cause your mouth to look like that? I know about the sores on the face. I guess the tweekers feel like they have something crawing on their face and scratch it constantly. A former friend of ours dated a tweeker - a real winner. I thought she had bad acne until someone told me about the tweeker face thing. Yep, it was confirmed that she was a tweeker!!!

:grin::lol::barf: