What's a GOOD bbq grill?

dunefreak

I think Camping world has an attachment to the regulator that a;llows you to use a regular popane bottle like I have. They also have new regulators. I would think it's just a screw in replacement of the valve that's on the regulator to make it work. I think I got mine there a long tiome ago and it includes the hose and fitting to the grill along with the regulator.

http://www.campingworld.com/shopping/item/...100-grill/17949

Terry I already have the attachment hose to run a large propane bottle on mine. I thought I posted that like 17 times already. :booty: I might just go pick up a new regulator if I can find one. I've looked and have never seen them in Camping World or Lowes. When I say regulator I mean the gas adjustment knob. ;) I'll have to go to CW and check it out again and see if they have what you are talking about.

No Pete that is not the one I am talking about... they one I saw came or was already hooked to a large propane bottle.. that is what I liked about it!!! well one of the things!

and it wasn't that much!! I think like $189??

Will check it out then next time I go there. Probably soon. Gotta pickup some 6V batts for the hauler.

Terry I already have the attachment hose to run a large propane bottle on mine. I thought I posted that like 17 times already. :booty: I might just go pick up a new regulator if I can find one. I've looked and have never seen them in Camping World or Lowes. When I say regulator I mean the gas adjustment knob. ;) I'll have to go to CW and check it out again and see if they have what you are talking about.

Will check it out then next time I go there. Probably soon. Gotta pickup some 6V batts for the hauler.

Did you not look at the attachment I sent? That is a regulator for controlling the heat of the barbie. Call Dusty at J Walkers about it and I am sure he can hook you up.

Link didn't work, Terry.

hmmmm worked for me. Must have been that new fancy phone you got!(mine arrives today) anyway go to campingworld.com and enter this part #;

Replacement Regulator/Control Valve for Olympian Model 4100 Grill

Catalog Item # 17949

Pete I really love my camp chef grill it is a stove or put on big griddle for cooking or

has a barbeque that goes on as well. They aren't cheap but one grill does it all.

They sell them locally at intermountain farmers. :headbang1:

yeap yeap ok Brice does have the baddest grill there is hands down!!!