2010/2011 Dumont Passes on sale

ynot

Got this from Larry @ BLM today. I would call the vendor before you go down just to make sure they have received the new passes!

Terry, passes are discounted for September. Went on sale 1 September. May

take a day or so after that for the vendors to receive thier package.

I dont see them on kinsail yet. Anywhere else i can order online?

nope that's the only way online. All other places are in person or by mail. Just give it a couple weeks. The new ones should probably be updated and on there.

Or just call the BLM and order one over the phone! :lol:

nope that's the only way online. All other places are in person or by mail. Just give it a couple weeks. The new ones should probably be updated and on there.

Or just call the BLM and order one over the phone! :lol:

Ok thanks pete I thought was the only place.

I have them in stock as of today:

Annual with holiday in stock 100

Annual without holiday in stock 25

week without holiday in stock 174 (who cares about this one?)

Phil

ok I'll be contacting you

:lol:

I have them in stock as of today:

Annual with holiday in stock 100

Annual without holiday in stock 25

week without holiday in stock 174 (who cares about this one?)

Phil

see this ad for annual with holiday http://www.doghouserepair.com/store/item/9041

see this ad for annual without holiday http://www.doghouserepair.com/store/item/9042

So far they are the same as last year...

Very much the same as last year as each link list the 09/10 holiday periods! So if we purchase now they will send the 10/11 passes correct?

I may wait until they update their info to ensure I don't buy another 09/10 pass for the few weeks left in last season. Gotta get the Mother G pass too.

Can't believe we have to pay for Dumont and Glamis when St. Anthony's is FREE, and 10 times the riding experience of both combined. Just got back from six days up there. Can't be beat. :headbang1::mc::laughing:

Very much the same as last year as each link list the 09/10 holiday periods! So if we purchase now they will send the 10/11 passes correct?

I may wait until they update their info to ensure I don't buy another 09/10 pass for the few weeks left in last season. Gotta get the Mother G pass too.

Can't believe we have to pay for Dumont and Glamis when St. Anthony's is FREE, and 10 times the riding experience of both combined. Just got back from six days up there. Can't be beat. :headbang1::mc::laughing:

My ads are current:

http://www.doghouserepair.com/store/category/1315

I am now out of the 2010 non resident stickers and will post as soon as I have the 2011's

Edited by Doghouse

I'm sure you can figure out which dates are holiday weekends for the new season. Look on our events page. They are updated there. As of course you'd get a 2010/2011 pass. Do you really think they'd send you a pass that is good through Sept 2010? :laughing:

I'll get that passes page updated asap just for you, Vic. ;) Your a pretty smart guy and seem slightly confused about it. What would someone with less brains than you think when they read that? :sleeping::headbang1: :clown: :yawn: jk

I'm sure you can figure out which dates are holiday weekends for the new season. Look on our events page. They are updated there. As of course you'd get a 2010/2011 pass. Do you really think they'd send you a pass that is good through Sept 2010? :headbang1:

I'll get that passes page updated asap just for you, Vic. ;) Your a pretty smart guy and seem slightly confused about it. What would someone with less brains than you think when they read that? :think::dayum: :clown: :lol: jk

C'mon now, I know the dates of the holidays for the upcoming season. My point is that the Kinsail site hasn't yet been updated with this years passes. And it doesn't give you the option to get the $10 off for ordering in September.

Little credit here! :dunno:

And yes I do think they would sell you a pass good for the rest of September. Afterall the news ones aren't valid until October 1st. :B