2010/2011 Dumont Passes on sale

ynot

To buy yours through the BLM, are you guys just calling and ordering?

Pete, I am going down th BLM on Tuesday so if anybody wants me to P/U a season pass for them just make sure I have cash by Monday Evening.

Has anyone been able to get the $10 off on the kinsail site? We just ordered ours off kinsail and they didn't give us the discount.

discount is only from BLM I guess I stopped and got mine in Baker with no discount, but I don't care cuz I'm ready for the sand season!!!!!!

Has anyone been able to get the $10 off on the kinsail site? We just ordered ours off kinsail and they didn't give us the discount.

Thank you. I tried to explain that in my previous post and the Pres kicked me in the ding ding and tried to put the tard cap on me. Just patiently waiting on them to update the site but looks like time is running out.

Someone said they will NOT be collecting cash this year at the shack on the way out of Dumont.

So I'm wondering what they will do if you are pulling out of there on a holiday weekend and you have a NON-holiday pass.

In previous years they just charged the difference ($10 cash).

Anyone know? :laughoff:

Someone said they will NOT be collecting cash this year at the shack on the way out of Dumont.

So I'm wondering what they will do if you are pulling out of there on a holiday weekend and you have a NON-holiday pass.

Anyone know? :laughoff:

Sounds like something the BLM should worry about...not us. They need to think of these things when they implement the passes.

Just recieved a return call from a kind lady at Kinsail in Viginia. She stated the reason for the site still showing last seasons holiday dates and not being updated for the 2010/11 season is that they have yet to recieve this seasons passes from BLM.

I explained that the site also did not give any option to recieve the $10 discount for ordering in September and she ensured me that the discount would be given. Guess if you've already ordered and were charged the additional $10 that you may want to contact them to get a refund.

Been trying to order all morning and their server is down. Hopefully when it pops back up the current information will be available.

Just recieved a return call from a kind lady at Kinsail in Viginia. She stated the reason for the site still showing last seasons holiday dates and not being updated for the 2010/11 season is that they have yet to recieve this seasons passes from BLM.

I explained that the site also did not give any option to recieve the $10 discount for ordering in September and she ensured me that the discount would be given. Guess if you've already ordered and were charged the additional $10 that you may want to contact them to get a refund.

Been trying to order all morning and their server is down. Hopefully when it pops back up the current information will be available.

We just got an email back from kinsail today and they said they didnt know about the discount, but looked it up and will be refunding us the $10 per pass. We got the passes in the mail today also.

it's very easy to get your pass from Doghouse. Simply click on the link here for passes http://www.doghouserepair.com/store/category/1315

or the link here for stickers http://www.doghouserepair.com/store/category/1326 and then make your selection.

Today is the last day for the BLM discount on the annual passes.

My adds for those discounted passes will not be viewable after 10PM tonight.

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone know? :dunno:

I just called the BLM. (thanks for posting the # on the home page Pete). :beercheers:

The lady said they WILL be collecting $10 cash this weekend for NON-HOLIDAY pass holders. :thumb:

K, I'm in then. :randizz:

R-

• 4 weeks later...