Halloween

grey

Ok, I moved away from vegas to the bay area (Travis AFB) :lol: in March and have only gone riding once at Sand Mtn NV since! So it may be a lil early but I am excited already! I just ordered my annual pass from Doghouse. Gonna be about a 11 hour ride with the toy hauler for me.......... I'll have my TRX and Turbo Raptor, buddy will have his Banshee. So who's going on Halloween?

And will this post be obsolete when the "Official Halloween" post comes out? Can the moderators just change this one to "The Official Halloween" post? LOL jk

Grey

Edited by grey

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

This may be our first trip to Dumont on Halloween. I have a question, is it kid friendly out there that weekend?

I hear that the pits allow trick or treating, but what about comp hill? I heard that it is no place for the young one's out there at night. :yiah::beerpint::beercheers: if you know what I mean! Any info would be great, and thanks.

Griz

Edited by grizwald

This may be our first trip to Dumont on Halloeen. I have a question, is it kid friendly out there that weekend?

I hear that the pits allow trick or treating, but what about comp hill? I heard that it is no place for the young one's out there at night. :yiah::blink::beerpint: if you know what I mean! Any info would be great, and thanks.

Griz

Dumont is absolutely kid friendly. Trick or Treat is allowed and you will have many camps decorated and ready to give out candy. I am trying best to make this weekend also even though Halloween falls on a sunday.

Comp hill is not a place for kids after hours, But even during the day they shouyld be supervised and watched. Keep them in the hauler watching cartoons and you will have plenty of fun hitting the hill. :beercheers:

they even had a big haunted house set up on vendors row last year. don't know if well make it yet but if so well be decorated and handing out candy!

No the person that put on the halloween trailers will not be their after he lost 5k last years at lease thats what he told me :beercheers:

No the person that put on the halloween trailers will not be their after he lost 5k last years at lease thats what he told me :beerpint:

I heard the same thing. He was quiet dissapointed in the turn out. If I remember correctly they had some issues and did not want to start until dark. This threw allot of peeps off and did not return. Should have just opened the doors. Just my :beercheers:

No the person that put on the halloween trailers will not be their after he lost 5k last years at lease thats what he told me :MBdance:

5K? oooffff ya i wouldnt be back either! BTW Al im jones`n for some good BBQ :eat:

I heard the same thing. He was quiet dissapointed in the turn out. If I remember correctly they had some issues and did not want to start until dark. This threw allot of peeps off and did not return. Should have just opened the doors. Just my :rockwoot:

Yes i agree, but i dont think he woulda make up that 5k lol.

This may be our first trip to Dumont on Halloween. I have a question, is it kid friendly out there that weekend?

I hear that the pits allow trick or treating, but what about comp hill? I heard that it is no place for the young one's out there at night. :yiah::MBdance::rockwoot: if you know what I mean! Any info would be great, and thanks.

Griz

my kids usually do way better at dumont than in the housing tracts near our home in hesperia....more than they can carry in about an hour. be sure and tell the kids race gas is accepted (if they forgot to bring candy).....better git-r-duuun saturday nite though, cause everyone will be gone by sunday afternoon....i will be handing out king size snickers or reeses p-nut butter cups as usual when my kids get done trick-or-treating.......and yes, dumont is a VERY dangerous place for a kid!(or an adult for that matter).

I heard the same thing. He was quiet dissapointed in the turn out. If I remember correctly they had some issues and did not want to start until dark. This threw allot of peeps off and did not return. Should have just opened the doors. Just my :DDRrocks:

Yep... We waited over 2 hours for it to open.. The Haunted house was great tho.. after the all the crazyness you had to crawl out the exit.. My lil daughters were scared big time.. LOL!

They had a nice set up..

5K? oooffff ya i wouldnt be back either! BTW Al im jones`n for some good BBQ :eat:

Yes i agree, but i dont think he woulda make up that 5k lol.

Ok Here the deal Smokin Als bbq will not be at Vendor row on halloween But here the Good News Iam bring the smoker and grill out we will be there for DDR People only we will have breakfast burritos till about 10:00 am then Tri Tip at 1;00 to 3:00 thenpulled pork and tri tip 5;00 to about 7:00 look for the smoker Iam going to camp with someone O and by the way we are looking to camp with someone Brian, Aaron and Al if you not mind Iam not selling food its going to be give what you can

Breakfast burritos 8;00 am till 10:00 Sat only

Lunch at 1:00 till 3;00 Sat only

dinner at 5:to 7:00 pm Sat only

and maybe some ribs ribs will be by order only at $ 10.00 per rack thats my cost i will only bring 18 racks ( 1 case )

Iam only bring enought to feed about 100 so let me Now Thanks Al , :atc: B and A :atv:

Edited by AL T

I will be there but camped just near house #3 with some friends. Count me in on BBQ Al !!!

Volunteer Needed: Looking for someone with a car that wheelies for some "experimental photography" My car doesn't wheelie.

Ok Here the deal Smokin Als bbq will not be at Vendor row on halloween But here the Good News Iam bring the smoker and grill out we will be there for DDR People only we will have breakfast burritos till about 10:00 am then Tri Tip at 1;00 to 3:00 thenpulled pork and tri tip 5;00 to about 7:00 look for the smoker Iam going to camp with someone O and by the way we are looking to camp with someone Brian, Aaron and Al if you not mind Iam not selling food its going to be give what you can

Breakfast burritos 8;00 am till 10:00 Sat only

Lunch at 1:00 till 3;00 Sat only

dinner at 5:to 7:00 pm Sat only

and maybe some ribs ribs will be by order only at $ 10.00 per rack thats my cost i will only bring 18 racks ( 1 case )

Iam only bring enought to feed about 100 so let me Now Thanks Al , :atc: B and A :slap:

sure been missing my best food friend :atv:

This will be the first year in 3 or 4 that we aren't going out. Kinda bummed about it. I always have a blast out there people watching and riding. As far as the haunted house.....I will pass. That damn clown outside was enough for me. My son loved it though!