Old dune pictures

sanddunesaddict

Pete and I talked about this before and I have been trying to get the old pics from my family back in the 60's and 70's.

I got a few this weekend at the family reunion.

This is at Coral Pink in 79.This may have been the trip my mom rolled a Baja with my dad and she was pregnant with me.

Here is my Uncle and grandma.

kevin1979c1.jpg

I guess its like they say like father like son.....this is my dad(on his knees) working on someones car.The young boy and the guy standing there is my dads youngest brother and my other uncle in that is in the first pic

kevin1979c3.jpg

Look at the paddle tires.

Here is a pic of either my dads cousin Jim or my uncle Kevin(they looked alot alike at this age) at Dumont in 79 sometime and I believe that is my dads youngest brother.

kevin1979c2.jpg

Check out the varitracks.Those paddles worked awesome but they didnt sell alot of them.

I will work on getting the others from people and get them scanned.

This isnt quite as old but was when Black Beauty was only a couple years old as thats a 85 Odyssey in the back ground at Coral Pink.

lastscan.jpg

anyone else feel free to post up old pics.

• Like 1

Double post,, please delete.

Your going to be sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :MBdance::laughing::thumb::lol:

Pulling a post???????????????????

That will raise the attention of "some folks" on this forum that have an unhealty relationship or at least an affliction with the subject of Pulling ones own POST!!!

:laughoff::lol::usa:

:old:

Edited by SANDAWG

Your going to be sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :MBdance::laughing::thumb::lol:

Pulling a post???????????????????

That will raise the attention of "some folks" on this forum that have an unhealty relationship or at least an affliction with the subject of Pulling ones own POST!!!

:laughoff::lol::usa:

:old:

I'll get over it.... I thought I didn't hit the button the first time so I hit it again only to see two identical posts.

Looks like it got deleted, thanks.

Edited by FE135

I'll get over it.... I thought I didn't hit the button the first time so I hit it again only to see two identical posts.

Looks like it got deleted, thanks.

I guess you had to be here a year or so ago to fully appreciate my post to you. The thread going on at that time was hilarious! All because I tried to "Pull my post". :MBdance:

Thus my post.

:laughing:

This is back about 1981,82 time frame. Was my favorite dune spot in the summer. Whitewater dunes, I lived about a half hour away. Get too hot, no problem, blast through the cool water and hit the sand some more. Spent many a weekend here.

post-709-1283914380_thumb.jpg

post-709-1283914411_thumb.jpg

This one is mid 90's. My son on his first quad at Dumont. We met up with the alien duners.

post-709-1283914517_thumb.jpg

Couple years later he graduated to a 125. This was the whole family.

post-709-1283914608_thumb.jpg

This was 1999 or 2000 plus or minus, our first buggy.

post-709-1283914718_thumb.jpg

Somewhere I have some more including Glamis.

• 3 years later...