Subi motor work in Las Vegas

Manxter

manxter,

checked a few things......we really need to know what ECU is in there, because some used a 4th wire on the TPS for idle. its all depends also on what engine is in there. i got the pinouts for the TPS and what the correct readings should be; just need to throw the volt meter on there and check the readings. try to get that ECU model #, but the symptoms point to the TPS.......(the neighbor)

What kind of engine work are you looking to get done?

I was driving along no problem, came to a quick stop and the car stalled. Tried to restart and it wouldn't idle and had no oil pressure. Turned out the wire from the oil pressure sender was fractured so I replaced the connector and I do have pressure. But it still won't idle. I can get it to run if I stay on the RPMs and it sounds OK. But as soon as you let off the gas it dies. I found another loose wire hanging but not sure if it was ever connected or where exactly it goes. Or maybe I lost a vacuum line somewhere.

Edited by Manxter

manxter,

checked a few things......we really need to know what ECU is in there, because some used a 4th wire on the TPS for idle. its all depends also on what engine is in there. i got the pinouts for the TPS and what the correct readings should be; just need to throw the volt meter on there and check the readings. try to get that ECU model #, but the symptoms point to the TPS.......(the neighbor)

Thanks K. I'll talk to John at Outfront. He should have the info. I'll try to find a manual on line also.