Android Apps

dunefreak

no one tried yet? It does crash a little on my phone but other than that I have downloaded a few apps for free.. they dont charge for any of them.. I cant believe no one has tried it yet.. if you dont like it just delete.. it was given to my by a friend that is a manager for Verizon..

Capt

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ever since that update on my droid it has had issues.. I just downloaded that OBD engine reader code reader program and someothers.. you have that 1 for free?.. try it and see what ya think

Capt

Most or all the apps I use are already free and downloaded to my phone. "Only crashes a little"... :laughing: oh lemme download it right now then! lol

ever since that update on my droid it has had issues.. I just downloaded that OBD engine reader code reader program and someothers.. you have that 1 for free?.. try it and see what ya think

Capt

Nope. I don't have a need for that app. Nothing wrong with my trucks. Besides you know I have scan tools for that that tell me alot more than a phone will. Lol

My Droid2 downloaded an update about 2 months ago and me NO likey. :(

1. It added the home button toggle, so you can view all the home pages or just the main home page. (pain in the arse) I dont see a reason to view (icons) of ur home pages.

2. It also jacked up all my text pics. When I view my text messages there are only two pics that come up for ALL the messages. Makes it tough to tell what the messages really are unless you open them.

3. it is way slower since. But that might be cuz 3g is getting old and loaded down.

:dunno: Chit! I don't know. I ain't no phone GooRoo by no means. Just a dog. lol

R-

• 2 weeks later...

no one tried yet? It does crash a little on my phone but other than that I have downloaded a few apps for free.. they dont charge for any of them.. I cant believe no one has tried it yet.. if you dont like it just delete.. it was given to my by a friend that is a manager for Verizon..

Capt

Tried it a couple months ago.............. every time I'd try to download an app it would fail. Deleted it.

They just updated the system.. took them like a week and now it is up.. I loaded a couple things yesterday.. it took a couple tries to get one of them installed but after it did it was fine..not going to complain for free apps...I realy dont have many apps that I use or want to use but it is fun to have something for free every now and then

Capt

Tried it a couple months ago.............. every time I'd try to download an app it would fail. Deleted it.

"My fishing advisor" is a good one if you're into fishing and wanna know what's biting (kinda worked for me, but seemed totally logical). "Torque" is another good one to use with your car or truck if you're into figuring out your mpg, horsepower, torque, 0-60 times, diagnostic info, etc... You must buy a blue tooth adapter to connect to your obd2 connector in your 96' up vehicle though. Can read and clear codes too...basis hp and torque off of g-force, gps, and engine data (may not be totally accurate, but is fun to play with).

I just downloaded an app on my blackberry called trapster...it keeps track of known speed traps and current speed enforcement locations, as well as school zones etc....

And you can change the voices that warn you too, mine is using Arnold Swartzeneger....it says "youuuu are approching a skoool zone" (said with strong austrian accent lol) and today it told me "dangerous curve ahead"

http://trapster.com/ It is available for Iphone, Android, bberry and some others

Edited by dune_rat

Gas Buddy.

Lists current gas, or for me diesel prices. You can search closest to where you are at, or a given city or zip you are heading towards, and it will list prices chronologicaly. I use it all the time trying to chase down 5 or 10 cents; burning 200-300 week right now, so it has saved me a bit :headbang1:

I forgot to check it before the regatta, or else I'd have brought 2 totes and ran into pahrump and filled them up @ 3.69( 4.09 @ home) :dope:

Eitherway, if you are hatin the rising prices, check it out :thumb: