Aug 11th Night Drags recap

dunefreak

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:beercheers: had ablast thanks to the freinds of dumont dune riders for makin last night a blast! cant wait for halloween got out there at 930 maybe 10 but got stuck in the sand. but still had a great time! :mc_smiley:

:beercheers: had ablast thanks to the freinds of dumont dune riders for makin last night a blast! cant wait for halloween got out there at 930 maybe 10 but got stuck in the sand. but still had a great time! :hello:

Hey yeah Caleb, it was good seeing you again! :mc_smiley: Halloween is right around the corner. :beerpint:

BTW, as per raptorroy- the guy that flipped was Dan from Powerhouse. He broke his 13th vertebrea. :beercheers:

Hopefully he makes a quick recovery. If there's anything we can do to help, let us know, Roy. :mc_smiley: Our thoughts go out to him.

his shop is near china town right? he dyno-tuned my YFZ when i first got it. i wish him a speedy recovery.

Sounds like everyone had a great time. I could not make up my mind go to Searchlight watch the night race (desert) or Dumont , fell asleep missed both.....................lol. I might have to get the HID hooked up on the bike an do some night rides at Dumont. How was the sand nice or choppy?

Hey you guys now how to party!!!! :beercheers: Had a blast! Great to put faces on screen names; So many of us couldnt meet everyone but hey it was just a quick 14 hour party! We have to make that a yearly event at the very least. :mc_smiley: :beerpint::hello:

Hey you guys now how to party!!!! :beercheers: Had a blast! Great to put faces on screen names; So many of us couldnt meet everyone but hey it was just a quick 14 hour party! We have to make that a yearly event at the very least. :mc_smiley: :beerpint::hello:

it was very nice meeting you :D

Hey everyone, had a blast out with you all last night, nice to meet some of you, not all but there's always next time. That was a great preseason opener, can't wait to meet up with you all again. Jason, Craig, Aaron, Chuck, had blast drinking and riding with you all again. Def something we need to do more often, can't wait till the next time, Great getting that band out there Dunefreak :beercheers: .....Semper Fi, Woody

Hey everyone, had a blast out with you all last night, nice to meet some of you, not all but there's always next time. That was a great preseason opener, can't wait to meet up with you all again. Jason, Craig, Aaron, Chuck, had blast drinking and riding with you all again. Def something we need to do more often, can't wait till the next time, Great getting that band out there Dunefreak :beercheers: .....Semper Fi, Woody

yo Woody what up dog, thanks for some of those beers!!! did you get any good pics????

Edited by triplejadogg

Awesome trip, great turn out. Cool to meet Mike (Northphelan) and his wife, new carbs kicked a$$. Cool chilling with Pete at the light, for some reason people didn't go on green lights. :mc_smiley: Had a blast with my homie Chuck and all the 450 boys. Chuck's quad ran great :beercheers: behind mine on a tow strap. The ride home was nice. -_- Band was cool as hell. Hope the guy that went down has a smooth recovery.

Awesome trip, great turn out. Cool to meet Mike (Northphelan) and his wife, new carbs kicked a$$. Cool chilling with Pete at the light, for some reason people didn't go on green lights. :mc_smiley: Had a blast with my homie Chuck and all the 450 boys. Chuck's quad ran great :beercheers: behind mine on a tow strap. The ride home was nice. -_- Band was cool as hell. Hope the guy that went down has a smooth recovery.

what happen to Chucks bike? did it run out of gas?

hey guys,last night was a great turn out, i had the 06 honda 450 with the carter power sports shirt, some nice runs but i was one of the faster one out there other than those stretched machines out there gotta do it every holiday weekend with the tree and stuff, made the comp racing a whole lot betterpost-981-1155533414.jpg

hey guys,last night was a great turn out, i had the 06 honda 450 with the carter power sports shirt, some nice runs but i was one of the faster one out there other than those stretched machines out there gotta do it every holiday weekend with the tree and stuff, made the comp racing a whole lot better

you were fast, i remmeber the stickers on the rear fenders, i ran in your group a few times on my yz , and would just nudge ya, not bad for a quad. :beercheers:

sooo.. how many new members do you think we'll get from the night drags?????

Edited by dnchevyman

new member here.

hats off to ddr for a great event.

dan is out of surgery and recovering. has feeling in his extremeties as well.

i ride a blue dune banshee with a baby blue frame. bike ran well last night. was also riding my gf's silver banshee with baby pink frame.