Aug 11th Night Drags recap

dunefreak

hey guys,last night was a great turn out, i had the 06 honda 450 with the carter power sports shirt, some nice runs but i was one of the faster one out there other than those stretched machines out there gotta do it every holiday weekend with the tree and stuff, made the comp racing a whole lot better

I was thinking that earlier! :D Bringing the tree out on the big weekends at the hill would be sweet. I'll just have to run a longer cord for the switches so we don't have to sit right next to it. Sandunesaddict and I just rigged that up the morning up the race. I'm glad we did too- it added some nice spice to the racing action. :beercheers:

BTW, welcome to the site. :mc_smiley:

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not to talk sh*t or anything(mainly cuz im a new member)but I would have to put me in 2nd or 3rd fastest out there out of the non stretched and striped quads,that one whit yfz450 with the mexican flag kept pulling me buy one 2-5 feet every time :P so i would say him for king but there was this other honda 450 that me and him were back and forth exactly 6 times 3-3 each :beercheers: but ya def was a god night :mc_smiley:

So who was King of the Hill?

BIG THANKS to everybody at ddr that put this together..i had a blast ..the weather was nice aswell as the hill..it was also nice spankin everybody on my LITTLE 350..lol :beercheers:

rob,i forget his name but he rides a green 10mill.he might be tiger racing? hes the only one that beat me.he didnt race alot..i think he was havin problems. what happened to you?

whens the next one fellas?...sept???

post-667-1155544695.jpg

not to talk sh*t or anything(mainly cuz im a new member)but I would have to put me in 2nd or 3rd fastest out there out of the non stretched and striped quads,that one whit yfz450 with the mexican flag kept pulling me buy one 2-5 feet every time so i would say him for king but there was this other honda 450 that me and him were back and forth exactly 6 times 3-3 each but ya def was a god night

not to talk sh*t or anything(mainly cuz im a new member)but I would have to put me in 2nd or 3rd fastest out there out of the non stretched and striped quads,that one whit yfz450 with the mexican flag kept pulling me buy one 2-5 feet every time so i would say him for king but there was this other honda 450 that me and him were back and forth exactly 6 times 3-3 each but ya def was a god night

king of the non-strechted non-striped four strokes? you mean king of the stock bikes? hmmmm how many kings are there?

Edited by Clayman

Eveything worked out good.had fun hanging with randy and chuck,and thr super pilot josh.Did anyone else see the idiot on the Honda 450 riding a wheelie through the staging area.he hit a girl on a Raptor and knocked her off.What an A$$hole.

had an awesome time out there. aaron, woody, sam, both mikes, it was cool meeting and hangin with you guys. randy(who slept the whole damn way home), jason, craig, it was awesome drinking and hangin with you guys as usual. thanks to pete for the band and everything else he did to make this a bad a$$ trip (oh yeah, at 5 in the morning we went to your camp and everyone was sleeping so we helped ourselves to a six pack from your cooler. we will pay you back). isbb for pulling my light tower out from the dunes and to who ever the guy was that pulled them into the dunes. and my jockey (brother) who was fast as hell on my bike, and even faster on jason's. sorry about the rim jason, we will hook you up with a new one bro. hope the guy that busted his back gets well soon.

what happen to Chucks bike? did it run out of gas?

i couldn't get it started to get from the hill to the truck at the end of the night. :beercheers: don't know what is up with it.

at least when i was getting towed back i got a free sand blast and now have chipped front a-arms and shocks. :mc_smiley:

iam not sure about the king of the hill part, i thought that i was doing good on my 2 wheeler (yellow YZ450....complete with fuzzy horn helmet)....untill those black streched YFZ450s came out and handed me my arse.....well its time to strip down and do some motor work now...

I did beat Girl With Horns....ahhhhh felt good..she didnt make any excuses either...she only yelled at me that when i was beating her, she told me not to rub it in by wheeling past her....heheheheh

my buddy Dave got there late, but in the morning we took some good Helmet Cam video, and even got a shot of me crashing...so pete when i get back from NY ill get those vids to ya.

thanks for everyone coming out. Pete worked his butt off, I think he lost some weight doing it...and if you have seen pete he dosent need to loose any more weight...next time you see pete...give him a sammich

well see ya all soon...iam off to NY for 2 weeks

Cole

I had a good time myself....despite not feeling 100%. The things I learned:

1) My son doesn't slow the fun down enough to re-torque new rims and tires.

(I think he re-torqued them 50 times after that...thanks Dave)

2) I don't stop yelling at him even though he agrees with me!! :mc_smiley:

(hey dad's gotta do what dad's gotta do...gotta let me get the a$$ chewing out of the way and don't try to stop me by agreeing) :blury:

3) DDR doesn't know how to make a circle? :hello:

(the first guy there pick's the spot.....I showered and was willing to share my Vodka?) :beercheers:

4) My truck does go on the small dunes ok....but there's no way I was pulling Nick out without airing down. :grin:

5) My truck backs the trailer in the sand better than going forward.

6) My son can catch the truck and jump in at the same time!! :beerpint:

7) The AC doesn't work so well at 3pm at Dumont......neither does the fridge.

8) Blondie....walks off in the middle of a conversation. :blink:

(more than once)

hey woody well i saw u there man, but i wasnt to sure if it was you when i saw you..you were next to the truck when i went up to jason and told him if he had my case saver....

i was that fat kid with that muscle shirt and blackshorts....

well i had a great time

i also met chuck,aaron, and some other people

dunefreak was that you that slept over all night next to banshee hill

well we were the ones racing all night with out lights lol

Edited by 2k5 yfz

Eveything worked out good.had fun hanging with randy and chuck,and thr super pilot josh.Did anyone else see the idiot on the Honda 450 riding a wheelie through the staging area.he hit a girl on a Raptor and knocked her off.What an A$$hole.

The girl he hit would be wingnuts's g/f tiffany!

had an awesome time out there. aaron, woody, sam, both mikes, it was cool meeting and hangin with you guys. randy(who slept the whole damn way home), jason, craig, it was awesome drinking and hangin with you guys as usual. thanks to pete for the band and everything else he did to make this a bad a$$ trip (oh yeah, at 5 in the morning we went to your camp and everyone was sleeping so we helped ourselves to a six pack from your cooler. we will pay you back). isbb for pulling my light tower out from the dunes and to who ever the guy was that pulled them into the dunes. and my jockey (brother) who was fast as hell on my bike, and even faster on jason's. sorry about the rim jason, we will hook you up with a new one bro. hope the guy that busted his back gets well soon.

Really? :grin: If so...no sweat dude. Don't worry bout it. :mc_smiley:

thanks for everyone coming out. Pete worked his butt off, I think he lost some weight doing it...and if you have seen pete he dosent need to loose any more weight...next time you see pete...give him a sammich

well see ya all soon...iam off to NY for 2 weeks

Cole

:beerpint: mmmm sammich, I'll take two. :beercheers::hello:

dunefreak was that you that slept over all night next to banshee hill

well we were the ones racing all night with out lights lol

No that wasn't me. I have a white 05 Duramax crewcab. What was the guy in that fell asleep?

(oh yeah, at 5 in the morning we went to your camp and everyone was sleeping so we helped ourselves to a six pack from your cooler. we will pay you back).

I thought you were pauly paul.. I heard the cooler opened my eyes to see who was rummiging thru camp it LOOKED kinda like paul so i just fell back asleep!

I had a good time myself....despite not feeling 100%. The things I learned:

1) My son doesn't slow the fun down enough to re-torque new rims and tires.

(I think he re-torqued them 50 times after that...thanks Dave)

2) I don't stop yelling at him even though he agrees with me!! :mc_smiley:

(hey dad's gotta do what dad's gotta do...gotta let me get the a$$ chewing out of the way and don't try to stop me by agreeing) :blury:

3) DDR doesn't know how to make a circle? :hello:

(the first guy there pick's the spot.....I showered and was willing to share my Vodka?) :beercheers:

4) My truck does go on the small dunes ok....but there's no way I was pulling Nick out without airing down. :grin:

5) My truck backs the trailer in the sand better than going forward.

6) My son can catch the truck and jump in at the same time!! :beerpint:

7) The AC doesn't work so well at 3pm at Dumont......neither does the fridge.

8) Blondie....walks off in the middle of a conversation. :blink:

(more than once)

WAIT, WHAT? I walked off in the middle of a convo???? ooooooppppssss , sorry. Was trying to make the rounds and get a chance to talk to everyone!! :( sorry.

I had a awesome time. Didnt meet any new faces really though. Next time!! DDR ROCKS!! We definately gotta make this an annual tradition for DDR. The weather was pretty perfect!! I didnt manage to beat anyone on my bike. =( But still tried, and really enjoyed myself!! Thanks to everyone who made it such a huge success!!

Edited by Sincity_blondie

I thought you were pauly paul.. I heard the cooler opened my eyes to see who was rummiging thru camp it LOOKED kinda like paul so i just fell back asleep!

haha, yeah it was me and my brother. we went over to see if we can meet some new faces from ddr and it was like a ghost town.

haha, yeah it was me and my brother. we went over to see if we can meet some new faces from ddr and it was like a ghost town.

Dude we passed the f*ck out shortly after we got into the toyhauler. Sorry, wish we didn't drink so much so fast. :beerpint::beercheers: I was exhausted after I got back. All the beers (and whatever else I drank) finally caught up to me as soon I stopped running around and sat down. :mc_smiley: :hello:

Dude we passed the f*ck out shortly after we got into the toyhauler. Sorry, wish we didn't drink so much so fast. :beerpint::beercheers: I was exhausted after I got back. All the beers (and whatever else I drank) finally caught up to me as soon I stopped running around and sat down. :mc_smiley: :hello:

don't worry about it. we got the season coming up so there will be plenty of times to hang out and party. we were actually chilling and drinking right next to the chopper when they picked him up. there were a couple of ambulances and even a CHP rolling through.