Kick Off Weekend

Jakster884

IS IT OCTOBER YET??? Its almost here 18 days and counting.

I will not be able to make it, But will be heading out the following weekend for the four stroke wars. This weekend all the toys and truck will be ready and the hauler the following weekend. If I did not have my Annual Bash for work I would be there October 1st.

Who is heading out October. Is everyone ready for the season. I AM.. :dunno::dayum::think::headbang1:

Hey Cheese I will gladly drink some beers :beercheers: and down them through the DDR beer bong :cheesebong: like you said I will not be attending but I will be sitting in Dallas wishing I was. Just wanted to get the thread started to se if it will be a huge turnout which I am sure it will be.

For the 70 Regatta yes I will be there absolutely. Make an extra effort and make it out with String. This is a blast. :atc: :beerpint:

:blink::atv::randog::mc::blink:

I'm waiting to see what the weather will be like before I make any plans.

you know u can't count on the forecast! :beercheers: I will be out for atleast a day trip and hopefully meet some more DDR folks!

and foul on even saying the four letter word! W**D

Edited by DunerDan

you know u can't count on the forecast! :beercheers:

Oh I know. I'm not talking about the forecast. I just mean if the temps are still warm during the day I will wait another week or 2 for it to cool down before I go out. Last year was hot during the afternoon.

Oh I know. I'm not talking about the forecast. I just mean if the temps are still warm during the day I will wait another week or 2 for it to cool down before I go out. Last year was hot during the afternoon.

I'm a little worried about the heat factor as well. I'm gonna get up real early Saturday morning and ride in the early hours of the day if possible. I looked at the 15 day forecast and it's still saying triple digits for that week and weekend. Whenever I think it's not gonna be a good idea I refer to the trip report from July Early AM Ride and I get pretty motivated again. :beercheers:

I know pete just messin' with ya. Thats why im thinking just a day trip for me aswell for the heat factor.

BUT, should be some fresh azzzz dunes!

Cheese, the Regatta will be more fun anyway! :atc:

Edited by DunerDan

Ugghhhh. That is still a little warm for my taste. Oh well, gonna show up as early as possible and get some early morning runs in. Aaron (Sand700R) and I are leaving around 4:00 am so we can beat the heat and get some time in the sand. I hope more of you can make it out. :D It will be the first time I've been out on my quad since my Coral Pink trip back in early May.

I'm waiting to see what the weather will be like before I make any plans.

I said something about the weather being bad for a weekend a while back and got bashed for even suggesting that I might "BAIL" for bad weather!!!!!!!

"Freak" I'm soooo disapointed!!!! :atv::lol::slap:

:old:

I said something about the weather being bad for a weekend a while back and got bashed for even suggesting that I might "BAIL" for bad weather!!!!!!!

"Freak" I'm soooo disapointed!!!! :slap::old::lol:

:old:

I don't care about bad weather as long as it's cool. It's HOT weather I don't like. That's why I said I was gonna wait and watch the weather before I make plans. It hasn't even cooled down much lately. It's still 100 degrees during the day lately. Shiat, at this rate we might do another Havasu trip before planning a trip to D! :atv:

I don't care about bad weather as long as it's cool. It's HOT weather I don't like. That's why I said I was gonna wait and watch the weather before I make plans. It hasn't even cooled down much lately. It's still 100 degrees during the day lately. Shiat, at this rate we might do another Havasu trip before planning a trip to D! :slap:

that's what I'm doing. this weekend is our last river trip. then next weekend I'll be day trippin to D idk care if it's hot :lol: but hopefully you come out pete havent got to shred on the quad with you yet :atv:

I'm thinking a day trip might be in order. I might roll with you and Aaron, Chad. We'll see.

I cant go..The Raptor was smokin like a diesel on the dyno monday. I think it needs new rings. :( On a side note,it made good horspower for a Cummins Raptor 700 :P It sucks but I dont want to take it out and make it worse.