FIGHT GONE BAD 5

ash

Ok the venue for the Fight Gone Bad 5 competition, benefiting The Wounded Warrior Project and Lance Armstrong Foundation is set for September 25 at 1:00pm. It will be held in the parking lot of the Whole Foods at Town Square. We will be competing with other gyms such as Crossfit 702, Iron Edge Crossfit from Mesquite and of course, my gym, Crossfit Las Vegas. This event will be sure to produce blood, sweat and tears and it would be awesome to get the Dumont Dune Riders community to come out and cheer some Warriors on during the toughest 17 minutes. For those of you who donated to may page so far, THANK YOU! For those who haven't, I'm asking, begging and pleading...donate to the great causes I am fighting for. 100 percent of the donations will go directly to help a wounded warrior returning from the battlefield, adjust back into the civilian world with new limbs, mental toughness help and so much more. My fund raising page is https://rapidgiving.com/fundraising/page/36...ight-gone-bad-5 and the DONATE button is at the bottom. This donation is 100 percent tax deductible. 6 more days until this event takes off, I'd love to see some of you out there cheering on the athletes/warriors.

Thank you in advance

ash

Edited by ash