Haunted Graveyard at Dumont

DUNESHAUNT

The Fox Family and friends are going to set up a Haunted Graveyard at Dumont for Halloween for the kids.

We are looking for some feedback from our friends at DDR!

We always bring a group of kids, his, her's, ours and everyone Else's, since we are working on the last 2 of 12, plus some of the grand-kids. So since we were gonna be at the dunes and they will most likely be with us, we thought of setting up a lil surprise for the kiddies there, ()since they have to be drug to the dunes!) so that they don't feel cheated from trick or treating with some spooky ookie.

Bring the kids on by, we will be setting up in the area of Rest Room #6. More details to follow to find it.

We're planning of the Hours of 6pm to 9pm Friday and Saturday nights. Saturday is the only night for tricks or treats for the kiddos, but Friday will be just for FUN!

There will be NO CHARGE for this.

There will be nothing more than a 'PG scare factor' so bring the little ones, too.

We heard that there would not be any entertainment for the kids this year, and my wife and I love to do things for the kids.

So drop us a line and let us know what your interest would be.

Thanks a bunch and happy dunning!!!!!! More details to follow for location.

• Like 1

The Fox Family and friends are going to set up a Haunted Graveyard at Dumont for Halloween for the kids.

We are looking for some feedback from our friends at DDR!

We always bring a group of kids, his, her's, ours and everyone Else's, since we are working on the last 2 of 12, plus some of the grand-kids. So since we were gonna be at the dunes and they will most lik

ely be with us, we thought of setting up a lil surprise for the kiddies there, ()since they have to be drug to the dunes!) so that they don't feel cheated from trick or treating with some spooky ookie.

Bring the kids on by, we will be setting up in the area of Rest Room #6. More details to follow to find it.

We're planning of the Hours of 6pm to 9pm Friday and Saturday nights. Saturday is the only night for tricks or treats for the kiddos, but Friday will be just for FUN!

There will be NO CHARGE for this.

There will be nothing more than a 'PG scare factor' so bring the little ones, too.

We heard that there would not be any entertainment for the kids this year, and my wife and I love to do things for the kids.

So drop us a line and let us know what your interest would be.

Thanks a bunch and happy dunning!!!!!! More details to follow for location.

Well this is cool. Dumont has a huge turn out with fellow duners participating in the Halloween spirit. I will drop by with my two little trick or treaters. At no charge. LOL

• 2 weeks later...

Don't be scared to give us some feedback. We've been working hard get this pre-setup here in our front yard. (Neighbors think we're a little :blury:!).

Can wait to get there and start setting up!

Try sitting in the garage with a Halloween costume on reving your Quad to 12K RPM for the sake of a sand fix and see if your neighbors look at you a little weird. we will be there and once its all over the feed back will be flowing. beercheers.gif Can't wait......

• 2 weeks later...

We've been very busy mocking up the Haunted Graveyard scenes.

We are looking forward to getting out to Dumont and getting it all set up.

We’ll be out there starting on Thursday afternoon.

We'll be open from dusk till 9pm

So keep your eyes open we’ll be in the area of bathroom 6.

We'll have a large lighted pumpkin, with witch's hat, on top of our motorhome.

:DDRrocks:

We've been very busy mocking up the Haunted Graveyard scenes.

We are looking forward to getting out to Dumont and getting it all set up.

We’ll be out there starting on Thursday afternoon.

We'll be open from dusk till 9pm

So keep your eyes open we’ll be in the area of bathroom 6.

We'll have a large lighted pumpkin, with witch's hat, on top of our motorhome.

:DDRrocks:

Sounds cool. I might stop by after things calm down to get some spooky lighted night photos if thats OK with you.

Sounds cool. I might stop by after things calm down to get some spooky lighted night photos if thats OK with you.

Sounds great! Stop by early and introduce yourself.

Friday night after 9 would work best. :yiah:

I'll set you a reservation for photo ops! :blury: