ufc 121

CaptNkllm

:beat: :beat: :beat:

That was BADAZZZZZ!!!

I don't think it was staged.

I think once Lesner got hit, he then became afraid remembering what Carwin did to him in the first round of their fight. :beat:

It was a great night of UFC. :fo_shizzle:

I've been hearing "staged" alot over the last 2 days and that blows me away. Velazquez was/is an all around better striker and tactician. Outweighed by 20#'s and easily 100+ lbs of brute strength dude did exactly what was needed. weathered that early storm and picked shots and rocked Lesnar. It's happened in every fight Lesnar's been in in the UFC but those times he's been able to get the guys to the ground and use his size and strength. If Carwin would have had 30-40 more seconds, he'd be the champ but it didn't work that way. Unless Lesnar spends the next 6-8 months rehabbing and working his stand up game he'll be on his back bleeding in the rematch too. I'm kinda stoked on the next one in Nov, B.J Penn vs Hughes and Machida vs Rampage. No title fights on the card, but should be worth the watch.