Looking for a NEW Back Doctor

~JILL~

Looking for a GOOD Spine Doctor. One that is NOT connected to that Medical Mafia Crap. Any suggestions, good experiences as far as Spine problems go?

Bulging Disk, degenrative disks.

Edited by ~JILL~

Looking for a GOOD Spine Doctor. One that is NOT connected to that Medical Mafia Crap. Any suggestions, good experiences as far as Spine problems go?

Ynot may chime in here. Hes been to a few back Drs in vegas.

Dr. Robert Kessler in Boulder City is the best!

I tried, couldn't get hold of his office, the office next door to him said he is no longer in practice, now teaching at some University.

Edited by ~JILL~

Jill, I highly recommend Dr. John Thalgott. He testified in the medical Mafia as a government witness. He is the one that told the feds what was going on. He has taken great care of me and without his talents I wouldn't be moving around.

His number is 878-8370 600 S. Rancho dr. Great Doc and really caring staff.

i

Jill, I highly recommend Dr. John Thalgott. He testified in the medical Mafia as a government witness. He is the one that told the feds what was going on. He has taken great care of me and without his talents I wouldn't be moving around.

His number is 878-8370 600 S. Rancho dr. Great Doc and really caring staff.

Thanks Terry, He is one my mom went to, but I had that he was involved the other way, Thank you so much.

i

I ve had a laminectomy and later a l3,l4,l5, s1 fusion. That was more then 10 years ago by the most sued doctor in NV history. I ve been pain free and more active then ever before in my life. About 95% of recovery is up to the patient. I now do ironman triathlons, and run marathons..........

Ive worked with Dr Thalgott many times in surgery many years ago. If I had to make a choice today I would see him. He has no bedside manner and could easily be called many explitives, but HE does a good professional job when your cut open on the table. He expects the best from the people around too.

I ve had a laminectomy and later a l3,l4,l5, s1 fusion. That was more then 10 years ago by the most sued doctor in NV history. I ve been pain free and more active then ever before in my life. About 95% of recovery is up to the patient. I now do ironman triathlons, and run marathons..........

Ive worked with Dr Thalgott many times in surgery many years ago. If I had to make a choice today I would see him. He has no bedside manner and could easily be called many explitives, but HE does a good professional job when your cut open on the table. He expects the best from the people around too.

Hubby may just give him a run for his money as far as bedside manner & the explitives? Holy crap this may be entertaining.

Charlie is a heavy equipment mechanic and has been doing some extra heavy welding this week, major iron! It bit him!

Jill, I have to back on a follow up in a cpl weeks. he did a nerostimulater implant surgery on me in August and it has helped with the hip and leg pain. Tell him I said hi.

Terry

Are you going to be around this Dumont this coming weekend? Like to talk to you

Jill I will be camped by bathroom # 9 from Thursday night to Sunday. I ave a 40' white Alfa M/H and a looooooong enclosed white trailer. I am pretty easy to find. We will be in a small camp with a couple of fifth wheels and ford trucks. Come by and I will show you my scars!

Jill I will be camped by bathroom # 9 from Thursday night to Sunday. I ave a 40' white Alfa M/H and a looooooong enclosed white trailer. I am pretty easy to find. We will be in a small camp with a couple of fifth wheels and ford trucks. Come by and I will show you my scars!

Don't know your MH but know the car, like to talk to you about your STIMULATOR.

we will be camped just south of bath #9 2 fifth wheels one with a red ford and the other one is another ford(unk. color) a big weekend warrior fifth wheel pulled by a white dodge and my white motorhome and enclosed trailer also white. We are pretty easy to see once you find #9 just look towards the canyon and you will run into us about 200-500 feet towards the canyon.

we will be camped just south of bath #9 2 fifth wheels one with a red ford and the other one is another ford(unk. color) a big weekend warrior fifth wheel pulled by a white dodge and my white motorhome and enclosed trailer also white. We are pretty easy to see once you find #9 just look towards the canyon and you will run into us about 200-500 feet towards the canyon.

Thanks Terry