New Teryx Build at The Custom Shop

TCS T

This will come out Bitchen I am sure. Just like all your work does. I noticed quite a few PMS you sent on DDR/GD I thought this was in the works. Maybe this will be the new tow rig for the 3rd Regatta. Your Arctic Cat was bad a$$ also.

This will come out Bitchen I am sure. Just like all your work does. I noticed quite a few PMS you sent on DDR/GD I thought this was in the works. Maybe this will be the new tow rig for the 3rd Regatta. Your Arctic Cat was bad a$$ also.

We will absolutely donate it to the 70 regatta DJ cause! I better get crackin' LOL

OK OK..... I know I have been slackin' a lil bit this week but SEMA is in town and I have been a little tied up there.

Good news is the arms came back from powdercoat today and they look amazing! I will try and post pics tomorrow.

Nice!

Hey Travis, do those arms use a longer that stock shock? Reason I ask, is I just picked up that 08 that was on here for sale. It has the CST long travel kit on it. Which is actually only like 3" or 4" over each side, but can use the factory shocks (length wise). You and I both know, without moving the mount on the arm or using a extended top mount your travel really didn't increase. Yes it's wider but....

With that being said. Would a set of King's like you used make a difference. I know its oviously the best shock out there, but as far as the stand off being shorter or not? I know the "replacement" shocks are pretty much identical in length. Sooooooo I don't want to throw money out the door if it ends up being the same stroke length on the shock.

Sorry for the long question. But I thought I'd ask...

Nice!

Hey Travis, do those arms use a longer that stock shock? Reason I ask, is I just picked up that 08 that was on here for sale. It has the CST long travel kit on it. Which is actually only like 3" or 4" over each side, but can use the factory shocks (length wise). You and I both know, without moving the mount on the arm or using a extended top mount your travel really didn't increase. Yes it's wider but....

With that being said. Would a set of King's like you used make a difference. I know its oviously the best shock out there, but as far as the stand off being shorter or not? I know the "replacement" shocks are pretty much identical in length. Sooooooo I don't want to throw money out the door if it ends up being the same stroke length on the shock.

Sorry for the long question. But I thought I'd ask...

Damn that kinda sucks! Sounds like a wide track kit not a long travel kit. They should definately clarify that a little better. Anyways this kit uses longer shocks and definately increases the travel. I would not waste my money on shocks for that kit, just sell it and I can smoke you a deal on an HCR kit.