New Teryx Build at The Custom Shop

TCS T

Man that looks sweeet, why oh why do the Rex's have such an UGLY front end to em!!!!! :undecided: everything looks great now someone has to make an aftermarket non stinkbug looking hood!

Thanks, The hood is strange looking but with the mods it is groing on us! Weird, I know!

Edited by TCS T

How did the Shocks and LT work out? With this amount of weight do they have to be dialed in also. Probably a dumb question but Hell I far from know everything. I thought I seen this with you. Was not sure if it was the same one though. :beercheers: Will be nice with some Red in it...:laughing:

How did the Shocks and LT work out? With this amount of weight do they have to be dialed in also. Probably a dumb question but Hell I far from know everything. I thought I seen this with you. Was not sure if it was the same one though. :beercheers: Will be nice with some Red in it...:laughing:

The shocks are ordered for the specific weight so everything is turn key fun! I did take it out to the Poker Run, and everything worked amazing! This is one smooth riding, hard carving, 4 seat dune cruiser!

Trav! what performance mods are you planning or done?

Going to do the Muzzy 840cc Big Bore Kit, Throttle Bodies, Dual Exhaust, Clutch Kit, Etc....

Going to break it in a bit before we install the motor mods though.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anybody have a pic of this thing jumpin fire with the passenger door wide open? :laughing: I really like this Teryx, sounds awesome and looks great!

LOL I don't, but thougt I was going to get run over when I was stopping him so he could close it. But I was standing right there when he made the first pass over the fire with the door open.