Lost Dog

They saw her Sunday near the wash, but she wouldn't come to my friends, here is the Craigslist post for more information:

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/laf/2035849431.html

Thanks all!!

My suggestion would be go back out tomorrow and take a squeaky toy and drive around the river, canyons and flats. You might get lucky as we have seen it happen before. Don't wait there are coyotes and other predators in the area and sooner or later unless someone has grabbed him up you will lose him. Not meaning to be cruel I would be totally freaked if either one of my dogs were lost but facts are facts. Best of luck.

My suggestion would be go back out tomorrow and take a squeaky toy and drive around the river, canyons and flats. You might get lucky as we have seen it happen before. Don't wait there are coyotes and other predators in the area and sooner or later unless someone has grabbed him up you will lose him. Not meaning to be cruel I would be totally freaked if either one of my dogs were lost but facts are facts. Best of luck.

He actually was going out today, so I keep praying for good news. She is 10, and I wished she would have not ran from them when they saw her...just keep hoping and hoping. Thank you!!

Ok so he went back twice today, tonight was going to stay behind vendor row and still look...he saw something moving, it was her, and she ran, but he started his truck and she headed towards him. She has a can of food, was wet, probably from the river, but yay yay yay...he is on cloud 9. Thanks to you all...not sure if maybe the found one was a dog missing from the small dunes?

I have been sad since she went missing, he got hurt on a witches eye on comp, took a nap when he looked pregnant later and the bruise grew. Fireworks went off, she had ran. They took him to the BLM or Sheriff yesterday and they said I would put you in an ambulance right now, but go to the hospital. No internal, but he wanted his pup. Wasn't his weekend, but he has something to smile about. Yay!

Congratulations! Can't be a better feeling than seeing something that you thought you had lost forever coming toward you. I am very happy for you.

Terry

My dad said the same thing you did, that you have to be realistic with coyotes being around. Tim said he was glad he went instantly, there were still people out, today he may not have been so lucky to find her.