Thanksgiving

jalper

Looks like Thanksgiving is just around the corner, Who is going? What day is everyone getting out there? and what damage was done on Halloween that still needs to get done before the big day?

I broke a reverse gear in my mendi and still have to put the motor and trans back in, also wiped out all the FK heims on the spindles going to try Rod End Supply, also had a leak in the Tatum Steering box, hope I see it back early next week from tatum. We are leaving Tuesday so it will be tight but should have plenty of time.

I'm leaving on Wednesday after work, and after 10 hours of :driver: we see in dumont :beercheers:

Holy Crap what a drive, how many time of year do you guys go? We make the drive to Idaho witch is about 10 hours from Vegas.

Holy Crap what a drive, how many time of year do you guys go? We make the drive to Idaho witch is about 10 hours from Vegas.

at least 5 trips a year, :driver:

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................

hey junior how good they will go with us, every time will make the group bigger .... :beercheers:

Edited by elpato

Hay Jeff you forgot to tell the part from Halloween were you broke the Trans in the tow rig. See you Tuesday saving you a spot.

How come anytime people dune / camp with you, they end up breaking their s**t ???

You're a bad influence!!

Be safe, and see you guys soon!

Karen just got a prescription for muscle relaxers and Loritabs, so I guess she will be in "good shape" to go out for a few runs with us!!