RZR S

Jakster884

I am looking at purchasing a RZR S in the near future. I have a question about the warranty. I know this is a must have for this Farm Equipment.

What is the Average cost people are paying for the warranty and how long are the term offered. Is there up to 5 years? Just want to know before I make the purchase and they tell me 2 years and I should have been able to get an extra 3.

Thanks for your Input. rzr.gif

I am looking at purchasing a RZR S in the near future. I have a question about the warranty. I know this is a must have for this Farm Equipment.

What is the Average cost people are paying for the warranty and how long are the term offered. Is there up to 5 years? Just want to know before I make the purchase and they tell me 2 years and I should have been able to get an extra 3.

Thanks for your Input. rzr.gif

waste of money...if you are a do it yourselfer.....I never purchase warranty with my side by side......save the cash for something cool, or just more $ to pay off the ride...

I agree with the do it your self comment. I am a do it yourselfer

but I purchased a 4 year for around $300 and it paid for itself

I blew out a fox shock (replaced with a new one $400 value) and gernaided

my clutch over Holleween and it was also replaced with a new one ($475 value)

I purchased it thru Ride now when I bought the unit in Nov of 2009

and I know they have a bad rep for price and service, but they stood behind me

in both situations. (Thanks Brett) I did however replace both parts my self they provided the parts.

(by my choice)

Edited by Big Dave

• 2 months later...

Yep even being a Chevy mechanic and working at a dealership, I still bought a zero deductible extended warranty. Parts are expensive these days! I'd definitely buy an ext warranty on a RZR.

^^ what he said... but remember the warranty is a negotiating factor so get em down as low as you can on that puppy!!!

Thanks for the info every one. I am in the hunt but I am not sure If I want to make life easier and go with the RZR or get me the real deal.randizz.gif This is my goal and probably will not be happy until I do. But I have limited space in my hauler. I like to say if there is a will there is a way.