Emergency Contact Numbers

Sounds like a good idea!

Last week, we a group of 4 10 year old boys joy riding in a rhino. Too small to be belted in, and still reach the controls. After nearly flipping it,and cutting through our campsite, about 5 feet from where a couple of toddlers were playing( one was my lil boy), we called a few #s to get a ranger out there. Hated to be the tattle tale, but it was too close, and somebody was gonna get hurt. Ranger came looking, and I helped identify them. Big thanks to the rangers for helping us out!

Having a list of #s would've come in handy for us; great idea :beercheers:

Not sure how up to date they are, but there has been a list/ thread pinned in Dumont Issues. ;)

Maybe we should revive it and make sure it's current.

As usual, came across that after I posted (-=, I have a long list of Glamis contacts, BLM, Care Flight, Fabrication, Ranger station, ISCO, Snow Cat, etc and was hoping to get similar info for Dumont. Andydew what number ended up working best for your situation? Thanks, Eric

Well, first we called one of the vendors to get a # for the rangers, but he said to call 911 immediately. Felt reall silly calling them, but they said no worries, and transferred our call to the ranger station. I'm not sure I would reccommend 911, but I need to look get the rangers station # so We have it.

Andy