YFZ 450 vs Zuki 450

Ross and Alice

Ive rode all 3 the 700's are dogs stock , hell you gotta dump tons of money into those piles to make them run with a 450 , ive even raced modded ones and beat them with a cammed 450 honda , so fk 700's

thats the funniest thing ive ever heard in my life

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yfz might be little faster but a half a** rider on suzuki can beat it in dunes. as far going up comp hill nothing beats a banshee. I'm at the top and on my way down before they get to the top . 2 stroke baby :laughoff:

hell yes :thumb::barf::barf: banshees are #1

yfz might be little faster but a half a** rider on suzuki can beat it in dunes. as far going up comp hill nothing beats a banshee. I'm at the top and on my way down before they get to the top . 2 stroke baby :coocoo:

I must have missed this one, how do you think a bike that is setup for the track and geared completly wrong for the dunes beat a YFZ in the sand? More HP (out of the box) and better gearing for duning and you feel that the LT would beat the YFZ? :thumb: I don't remember a LT being at 4 stroke wars racing the hill, if I remember right.

Stock for stock I think the LT would win in MX but not in the dunes given that both riders are completly equal.

But Banshee's are king of the hill still

I'll take a CT 330 / 250R powervalve with Sparks set up anyday over any bike anyone here has mentioned. Bottom end and midrange of a fourstoke, but endless topend like a two zinger.

I am a total Yamaha guy, but I still love me an ole R. I did see one shooting the hill on Sunday that was keeping up with a pretty quick shee, I have no idea what was done to it but it was fast!! Not sure about a 330 having the same bottom end (no torque) but this thing very cool to see out there running, just don't see as many anymore.

Edited by mineurbiz

I am a total Yamaha guy, but I still love me an ole R. I did see one shooting the hill on Sunday that was keeping up with a pretty quick shee, I have no idea what was done to it but it was fast!! Not sure about a 330 having the same bottom end (no torque) but this thing very cool to see out there running, just don't see as many anymore.

Glad to hear your not just a brainwashed Banshee fan. Don't get me wrong, the Shee was and still is a viable quad. (Shear numbers) But a properly built 250R is a thing of beauty. Most of the "race" quads to this day use very simular geometry to the original '86 TRX250R. Until Yamaha introduced their 450, the 250R dominated ATV racing around the country.