Un Thankful Thieves

yea that's bad, but here's worse:

Don & Kathleen at Dune Mart has a large outside display of their whips and flags and they always have their large orange cones outside to mark their area...well anyway, they were busy with customers and someone took down, off of their trlr, one of their very tall flag poles with flags and stole it, in broad daylight.

talk about having a sack.

That's why I don't have outside displays.

Many holidays ago thieves drove up and pillaged Sand Crazed display of many shirts and sweatshirts after dark...and they weren't quiet about it either...equivalent to a smash & grab.

As times get tougher, the thieving b...strds will become more brazen.

I'm considering arming myself if I can't sell my stuff and get out before it gets worse.

Serious.

oh yea and I almost forgot, Chris (the welder that dresses in black all the time like Johnny Cash) has his friend come out and they sell firewood out of his space on the end there....anyway people drive up at night and steal their firewood.

As vendors, our costs are already high, and creeps come along and kick us in the goodies like that.

POS is right.

Edited by Doghouse