lost dog Thanksgiving weekend 11/28/10

Posting for somebody who emailed info@ddr.

Please help us find Duchess, a Brussels Griffon. 2 year old female that was lost at Dumont Dunes / California Hwy 127 on Sunday, 11/28/10. She is red/brown color, with a pug nose and droopy ears. She is small/medium size and was wearing a pink collar with a heart name tag and contact number. She is a very sweet dog but sure to be very scared. She is in need of medication and we need your help!

If found, please call – (702) 203-0273 or (775) 751-6128

post-3-076231600 1291163285_thumb.jpg

I know you know this Pete, but if that person who sent that email is reading this, go back out there!

the crowds have thinned and you will have a better chance of finding her, but do it ASAP! these cold temps and other animals out there..

MANY MANY pets have been recovered by going back out the day after a big weekend, cruise the entire area, if she has a favorite toy or treat bring it and call for her everywhere...

I hope you find her she looks like she was really loved and I am sure she is missed!!!!!

Good luck, and our prayers are with you!

We saw this little dog running on the highway about half way up the grade leaving dumont towards puhrump. We stopped along with some others and tried to catch it. she ran down a wash back towards the dunes but he was a long way away. We felt really bad but we lost site of her and continued to look for a bit to no avail. Sorry we could not get her, We could not keep looking as we had to get my daughter to the airport otherwise we would have. Hope this comes out ok for the owner. she was quite a way away from the dunes.

Best of luck to the owner finding her.

• 2 weeks later...