Trade for Bandit?

Svengoolie

What we have here is a 1979 Trans Am WS6. Black and gold beauty. 6.6 liter auto. Power windows, tilt, A/C (needs compressor, of course) Bone stock except for new dual exhaust and Cadence stereo with CD/ Ipod controller and MP3 input. No rust, California car all it's life. 4 wheel discs. Runs and drives like it looks. No pulls or shakes. Tight steering. New tires, nice paint and decals. Only going up in value, a very rare, unmolested collector.

Needs very little to be in Barrett Jackson condition. 112,000 original miles. Looking for a 4 seat utv. This car books out from $20,000 to $54,000. I'm not looking for high book, but this is no junker either.Rhino, or what?

Link to more pics.http://s1133.photobucket.com/albums/m595/79Bandit/

post-6343-038908500 1291353435_thumb.jpg

post-6343-080921100 1291353453_thumb.jpg

post-6343-046543500 1291353479_thumb.jpg

post-6343-067813700 1291353520_thumb.jpg

Edited by Svengoolie

Wow...... What a beautiful car. If my wife wouldn't kill me ID trade in a heart beat!!

Good luck in your search but I dont think you'll need it.

Thanks. I just don't use it anymore. I used to take it to car shows, but it's boring sitting there all day so I haven't gone to one in a couple years. I drive it just enough to keep the fuel fresh, and the battery charged. It attracts attention wherever it goes.

I forgot to add, clear Nevada title in my name, and matching numbers.

Edited by Svengoolie

Thanks. I just don't use it anymore. I used to take it to car shows, but it's boring sitting there all day so I haven't gone to one in a couple years. I drive it just enough to keep the fuel fresh, and the battery charged. It attracts attention wherever it goes.

I forgot to add, clear Nevada title in my name, and matching numbers.

I want this car. Call me 909 224 3567.

• 2 weeks later...