Dumont trips in a season poll

dunefreak

Dumont Trips  

52 members have voted

1. 1. How many trips do you make to Dumont in a season (Oct-April)

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 21+

We did about 18 trips last year. Hopefully Tim and Don will still be up for all the trips. And if Steve gets a car, I know he will be up for it!!! :D

If i get my car i am sure that i will need to have all of my mail forwarded to my trailer

I usually go to dumont for halloween, thanksgiving, and prez day weekends. I'll slip in a few others too, like the drags we had a few weeks ago. i go to armagosa in between dumont trips. i'm off every fri- sun, my son is off thurs & fri. so most of the time we go to armagosa so he can go up and back on fridays. it's a shorter drive too, since i life in north vegas

Edited by vegas450r

We hit Dumont about 5-6 times and the rest is in Amargosa!! I think we went to the dunes at least 12 times last season since we got our hauler at the beginning of Dec. We were going every other weekend until my wallet died. :laughoff:

I think I was out there 7 or 8 times this last year my 1st trip was just before prez day. I like riding anywhere :coffee: sand dirt rocks mountains mud!!! Went to Armogosa 3 times Logandale 12 or 13 times.

Was able to ride somewhere @ least 40 weekends and those other weekends..... Quad in the shop :angry: :laughoff: I am not sure weather I like the riding better or the :laughoff::laughoff::chat::rockon::laughoff::finger::laughoff: better??

I havent been able to go much the last 2 years since my wife started nursing school and we went to a single income. I went halloween and thanksgiving last year plus quite a few day trips. Even squeezed in a boys only Glamis trip last january. She graduates this December :rockon: so I should be out there quite a bit after the new year!!!

I will go as many times as i can if I dont break my car ill go even more. The intence seson last year showed on my trany and turbo. Forget the turbo im going to go all motor this year, with the new 3.2 motor I dont need a turbo, will see how it goes :rockon: If everthing goes good twice a month.

Columbus day - Dumont

Halloween - Glamis

Vetrans - Dumont

T-day - Glamis

One trip before christmas - Dumont

Newyears - Dumont

After that god only knows what will happen... I duned damn near every weekend from january thru march.. :D It was great... and then some trips after that... Once my bank account was dried up i had to go a lil more sparingly lol!

We did about 18 trips last year. Hopefully Tim and Don will still be up for all the trips. And if Steve gets a car, I know he will be up for it!!! :D

HOLY COW... that is sick... (only because I can't do that many... :rockon: ) Where do you get your mail, Baker??? :P

I'm lucky to get a trip a month to either Dumont or Glamis. :rockon:

Edited by Sanduners