9digit sticks it in the mud

dunefreak

Last night I got a call from my buddy, 9digit, saying he was stuck in the mud out at the lake and was buried to his front bumper. No big deal other than the fact his truck sits on 37's and is lifted like 9 inches or some chit. :dope::laughing:

So I grab some straps and beverages beerpint.gifand head out. He texts me saying 2 trucks just showed up but I could still come if I want. Knowing they probably needed more help, I reply by saying "be there in 5". A couple minutes go by and he says...yep....we're gonna need your sh*t. lol He knows how I pull things out....lots of slack and a super strap. headbang1.gif

post-3-006376200 1291573843_thumb.jpg

post-3-054412900 1291573845_thumb.jpg

Worked like a charm. beerpint.gif

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXc0SYdHgB0?fs=1&hl=en_US"><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXc0SYdHgB0?fs=1&hl=en_US"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXc0SYdHgB0?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></object>

Warning...do not try this with a regular strap. You will rip your bumper and/or hitch right off and probably bend your frame. :laughing:

I have been preaching about these straps ever since I bought mine. Alot of people cannot believe their eyes when they see how well they work. My buddy, Tommy, was stepping back and taking cover thinking parts were gonna be flying. :lol: He said, "umm, I've never seen this method before! :dayum: " :lol: He was amazed and asked how much do those straps cost. I gotta get one.

You'd think I worked for RedArt, but I just love how well these straps work. headbang1.gifhttp://www.redart.co...d=336&Itemid=21

Pete, what size strap was that? I have the small one...1" I think.

yeah like SDA said, it's the 2" strap. I think 25 or 30 footer. It still works well for lighter applications, but it takes up more room for storage. I would like to pickup the 1" strap to keep in my rail. They are a must have for towing stuff in the sand since you can never get much traction starting off with a rail or quad hooked to your ride.

yeah like SDA said, it's the 2" strap. I think 25 or 30 footer. It still works well for lighter applications, but it takes up more room for storage. I would like to pickup the 1" strap to keep in my rail. They are a must have for towing stuff in the sand since you can never get much traction starting off with a rail or quad hooked to your ride.

dude must have money to play in the mud with a 50k dollar diesel!!! and did u see that chevos gettin her done!!!! :chevy: l

Damn he knew your were gonna post this. LOL Burried that sh*t good. Wasn't out mud bogging, he was out to see some lights or something at the lake and got off the beaten path. Purely on accident. Superstrap to the rescue! Love mine. Thanks for helping him out Pete, I was tied up and couldn't make it til later.

dude must have money to play in the mud with a 50k dollar diesel!!! and did u see that chevos gettin her done!!!! :chevy: l

sad 2 say this dude does not have money. total accident. went 2 the lake with the family 2 see all the boats lite up. turned 2 go farther down & my chit sank. so i called the petey pete towing company. thanks again pete. chitty nite but still good times. i cant go 2 the dunes so i made him come 2 the lake.

oh yea. then there was the hour & a half @ the car wash. getting the sewer smelling nasty freaking mud off.

what a pain in the arse. its still not clean. its gonna take a while. oh well. at least its not still

at the lake lol..............

where can we buy in vegas or online....I want one....and going to start to go to pismo and make a business out of pullin peeps out....thats big money if ya hire someone to do it up there....lol :xmas_grin:

Pete posted the link in the bottom on his post.

But here you go http://www.redart.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=336&Itemid=21

Edited by mineurbiz

where can we buy in vegas or online....I want one....and going to start to go to pismo and make a business out of pullin peeps out....thats big money if ya hire someone to do it up there....lol :xmas_grin:

As far as in town...you might try Butch's, NV Offroad Buggy or maybe some of the offroad shops. I think they may carry them.

I just bought one of these straps too. Hopefully never have to use it but nice to have just in case.

obviously no one told you about our fiasco coming back from the suspension tuner a few years back at glamis :lol:

o o o o o o or the moonless night run at dumont. :headbang1:

obviously no one told you about our fiasco coming back from the suspension tuner a few years back at glamis :lol:

o o o o o o or the moonless night run at dumont. :headbang1:

Or our feeble attempts to park at Dumont and Glamis.....