Diff oil

THE BIG E

well on the weekend i took the tundra to get an oil change(only $15) and the tech tells me that my differental oil needs to changed, so i ask the guy the truck only has 26,000 miles i think it is to soon to changed it, well the tech tells me that on the toyota tundra the diff oil needs to be changed every 15,000 miles. So i was woundering how often do you guy change your diff oil???, BTW the truck is a 2007 tundra with the 5.7

well on the weekend i took the tundra to get an oil change(only $15) and the tech tells me that my differental oil needs to changed, so i ask the guy the truck only has 26,000 miles i think it is to soon to changed it, well the tech tells me that on the toyota tundra the diff oil needs to be changed every 15,000 miles. So i was woundering how often do you guy change your diff oil???, BTW the truck is a 2007 tundra with the 5.7

In my 2001 f250 powerstroke i change the diff oil every 50,000 miles

had the armada done at 50k service :D last few trucks i even forgot about that stuff... i think brandons powerstroke is going on probably 100k miles on the same diff oil.. hes a slacker when it comes to those kinda things lol. My s-10 was self changing.. lol hit a rock peel back the tin foil cover and diff oil just ooozes out.. realize the problem new diff cover and fluid fill.. lol

If you tow with it, I'd change it every 15,000 miles. Cheap insurance, especially with a 1/2 ton. Those rear ends are small and go through alot of abuse when towing a toyhauler! 2cents.gif

True well i only use the truck to get around, that's why i have the my powerstroke for towing