Presidents Day 2011

ltr450rider

Prez Day 2005...it poured like crazy!

You mean Christmas weekend? Because I was there for New Years and it never rained. The sand was wet and the river was flowing, but it never rained that weekend.

ya your right my bad but it did sprinkle that weekend

Think I am going to pass on this trip. Weather has me a little worried. Too far to drive for a "maybe" weekend. Plus alot of my regulars I hang out with won't be there so I am just not feeling it this time. :thumbsdown:

Glamis in a month!!!

Can anyone tell me what the weather is like out there...planning on leaving tonight after work, but depends on weather. I just don't want to find out it never rained and I miss out on a great weekend.

here ya go...

The weather is nice today. It's cloudy, but no wind right now. We have a ton of friends and family camping with us. It's going to be an awesome weekend. I think we're staying until Tuesday. :)

Just go. I've never heard so many people who are scared of a little drizzle. think.gif

Just heard that the wind is picking up and the rain clouds are coming in. Also there is nobody out there. Looks via the forecast that the rain should be over by sometime in the AM and then be a fairly nice weekend from there on. If I didn't feel like hammered sh*t I would hook up and leave now. but it's a stay at home and get feeling better, chicken soup kinda weekend for me. Might have to watch some NASCAR on the TV