DDR Season kickoff Oct. 6-9th

Don29palms

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a 3 year old and a five year old. So come on out and camp with DDR. It will give my kids someone to hang with.

WOW! That's great to know JJ! justken and I also have a 5 year old, aka pete's niece :D ....can't wait to get out to the dunes...not sure if we will be there for this particular trip, but we will be there this season! :woo_hoo:

....maybe we will bring the little one out once or so. :beerpint:

Oh come on Pete, maybe you'll want one soon. Ross and I have twin boys that are almost three. Glad to here that more kids are coming out.

Hey, Pete these kids are future DDR peeps! They will keep the DDR name rolling.

Yes they will......good point. :woo_hoo: Besides who's going to shag your beers when you get old and grumpy? :beerpint:

Oh come on Pete, maybe you'll want one soon. Ross and I have twin boys that are almost three. Glad to here that more kids are coming out.

Hey, Pete these kids are future DDR peeps! They will keep the DDR name rolling.

:beerpint::ninja::laughoff::flipoff: That's the most rediculous thing I have ever heard.

It's like you guys have never even met me or Anna before. WE AREN'T HAVING KIDS. Just accept it. It AIN'T EVER GONNA HAPPEN, TRUST ME. :woo_hoo:

Does that get the point across? :ninja:

Oh and Dawn, I know you have twins that are almost three. Come on! :blink::slap::dunno:

ohhh...and when get old I won't be grumpy because I won't have kids, Gerald.

(Sorry for the thread hijack :ninja: )

:beerpint::ninja::laughoff::flipoff: That's the most rediculous thing I have ever heard.

It's like you guys have never even met me or Anna before. WE AREN'T HAVING KIDS. Just accept it. It AIN'T EVER GONNA HAPPEN, TRUST ME. :woo_hoo:

Oh and Dawn, I know you have twins that are almost three. Come on! :shake::slap::blink:

(Sorry for the thread hijack :dunno: )

I know you know that we have boys..............but for those who don't know like your sister I was letting them know about more kids out there. Youre not the only one who reads the posts!! LOL

:ninja::D

Oh and Dawn, I know you have twins that are almost three. Come on! :slap::slap::thumb:

(Sorry for the thread hijack :idiot: )

yeah its probably best that monkies & freaks dont reproduce together, could be kinda scarey mix!! :shake::ninja::dunno::blink::shake::finger:

I know you know that we have boys..............but for those who don't know like your sister I was letting them know about more kids out there. Youre not the only one who reads the posts!! LOL

:woo_hoo::D

I know that, but I figured you were referring to me when you started the phrase with "Oh come on Pete...." :beerpint:

Nevermind. :ninja:

:beerpint:

You're funny! Baby's don't bite.....well only into the wallet, and into the spare time, and into the sex life for a while, and.......:ninja::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::flipoff:

EXACTLY. I don't need to have one to understand that either.

Let's get back on topic now. :D

You guys and gals wanna plan a pot luck that Saturday night of Oct 7th for the DDR season kickoff? :woo_hoo:

You guys and gals wanna plan a pot luck that Saturday night of Oct 7th for the DDR season kickoff? :eatdrink021:

FYI: The potluck will NOT be in or around the Tajmahal this time. Though everyone is great w/ cleaning up, getting stuck w/ all the left overs sucks. At least SinCity takes her watermelon back :stick_smack:

I know the dicussion is over but I have to add my 2 cents. post-50-1157753936.jpgpost-50-1157753947.jpg :mc_smiley: :shocked2: :shocked2:

FYI: The potluck will NOT be in or around the Tajmahal this time. Though everyone is great w/ cleaning up, getting stuck w/ all the left overs sucks. At least SinCity takes her watermelon back :shocked2:

I know the dicussion is over but I have to add my 2 cents. post-50-1157753936.jpgpost-50-1157753947.jpg :shocked2: :shocked2: :flipoff:

i didnt take my tainted watermelon back, you guys stuck it back in my hauler. sneaky sneaky!!! after the attempt to spike it didnt work out so well. :eatdrink021: :stick_smack: :mc_smiley: :shocked2:

• 2 weeks later...

I can't wait. I need my Dumont fix along with the nice weather! :laughoff:

I should be there sometime Friday late afternoon. That Saturday I had to work, but switched with someone to make it happen. I can't wait to drive my sand car! :barf: It's been way too long. :thumb: