River crossing flooded, 12-24-10

dunefreak

jeez just asking

NP... but if he is saying that it has 4' dips then I think it ends up being a judgement call... would you drive a motorhome into raging water with a 4 ft dro off?

No issue on my end I am just saying ...if you are going next weekend i think it will be ok ... if your going tonight? then I would say nay nay

i need to make a last minute decison on whether to go thru or not. can a 40 foot diesel pusher motorhome towing a 26 foot double stacker enclosed trailer make it thru? i am going to be arriving at the river tomorrow morning around 10am. 12/27/10

well it has nothing to do with power. the crossing has a 4' drop off so if u have big tires and money for repairs, feel free

Here's what HTownPerf sent me just a bit ago...

It's only about 2 ft deep max. Water goes to maybe the top of a trailer tires rim! It's not 4 ft deep like some think. Maybe yesterday! It's more of a not getting hung up situation! HEIGHT! I'll take some pics tomorrow morning!

Here's what HTownPerf sent me just a bit ago...

It's only about 2 ft deep max. Water goes to maybe the top of a trailer tires rim! It's not 4 ft deep like some think. Maybe yesterday! It's more of a not getting hung up situation! HEIGHT! I'll take some pics tomorrow morning!

Pete - coming in tomorrow around 3 pm. A pic of someone driving through the deepest part would be much appreciated. I'm hauling my brand new Voltage toyhauler and dont want to thrash it on its maiden voyage.

Edited by Kevlar

Pete - coming in tomorrow around 3 pm. A pic of someone driving through the deepest part would be much appreciated. I'm hauling my brand new Voltage toyhauler and dont want to thrash it on its maiden voyage.

I will post whatever updates I get via text or whatever. I'm not there so were at the mercy of the duners' updates that are sent to us.