any one going to race the hill prez weekend

turbo_bruce

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what is funny to me is i have never got beat by a four choker lol

oh, come on bruce, a 1000cc turboed 4 stroke against a 600cc non-turboed 2 stroke, hardly seems fair. how about 500 cc non-turboed 4 stroke against a 500 cc non-turboed 2 stroke---that would be fair. cc for cc. bruce, you know who would win. :laughing:

oh, come on bruce, a 1000cc turboed 4 stroke against a 600cc non-turboed 2 stroke, hardly seems fair. how about 500 cc non-turboed 4 stroke against a 500 cc non-turboed 2 stroke---that would be fair. cc for cc. bruce, you know who would win. :laughing:

yep i would :driver: lol. its not about 2 stroke or 4 stroke :think:. its about what you built and if it makes it to the top first. i just like to get every one worked up it makes for some good racing. but the single cylinders 4 strokes are coming and fast . there is alot of r@d now on the 4 strokes and its paying off there making the power and running with the the 2 slowks and beating them. and just to state a fact i have 3 banshee and 2 1/2 street bike quads one is 1/2 done lol . now that said i have been working on my turbo quad for years and just this last trip was able to beat them big banshee all day and yes one was a 18 mm (fast eddy) and the others were with delohoya (sorry for the wrong spelling) this new combo is working and the bike is running so if you have a banshee the 4 strokes are here and ready to do some stomping lol :whip::booty:

well time to talk sh*t . i got the turbo bike runing and beat all them banshees that were there on new years .

"YOU TALKIN TO ME??",,,, YOU MUST BE TALKIN TO ME!!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Don't get me started,,, I'm chalked full of sh*t

2 strokes are in trouble soon,,,very soon,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,turbos too lol..,,lol ,lo,l, :stirthepot:

yep i would :driver: lol. its not about 2 stroke or 4 stroke :think:. its about what you built and if it makes it to the top first. i just like to get every one worked up it makes for some good racing. but the single cylinders 4 strokes are coming and fast . there is alot of r@d now on the 4 strokes and its paying off there making the power and running with the the 2 slowks and beating them. and just to state a fact i have 3 banshee and 2 1/2 street bike quads one is 1/2 done lol . now that said i have been working on my turbo quad for years and just this last trip was able to beat them big banshee all day and yes one was a 18 mm (fast eddy) and the others were with delohoya (sorry for the wrong spelling) this new combo is working and the bike is running so if you have a banshee the 4 strokes are here and ready to do some stomping lol :whip::booty:

:news::clap: :poke: just for you 2 strokers

OK!! OK!! New motor went in the new frame today ,,,,,, all I can say is "BE AFRAID!!",,,,BEEEE VERY, VERY AFRAID!!!!

very afraid?????????? of you????? lol can we still be friends after i whoop on your new quad?? and ps after you told me you cant see so good i put a bigger tail light on my quad so you will know were to go :drinkbeer: or you can follow the sand in the air. :whip:

I got to see Buds new rocket and I would be very supprissed if it does not destroy all.

I NEVER THOUGHT MIKE YOU WOULD GET INVOLVED IN A "DRAG" POST?!?!?!? thanks tho.lol :beercheers:

Bruce has been over and took a look at my build. He's just scared.. I think he was on a black op spy mission,,, Now I have $20 of race parts missing ??? lol,,lol,,, (inside joke there) :stirthepot: lol,,lol don't be surprised if you see him with a 06 gsxr1000 DS. quad some day soon?!?!?