any one going to race the hill prez weekend

turbo_bruce

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow. ever seen shears turbo banshee on a good day in the drag frame? come on, you get one of the 1000cc tripples, like k&t's out to race the turbo four strokes that think they are super duper fast, would really show how of an equal cc bike would run vs your 4 cylinders and we would still be missing a piston. im here just stating facts. not talking sh*t im motorless right now...lol

wow. ever seen shears turbo banshee on a good day in the drag frame? come on, you get one of the 1000cc tripples, like k&t's out to race the turbo four strokes that think they are super duper fast, would really show how of an equal cc bike would run vs your 4 cylinders and we would still be missing a piston. im here just stating facts. not talking sh*t im motorless right now...lol

yes i have seen it and i was there when it was first started on the dyno wow it is bad as but mat sold it to tom. and now was fast eddy one of your fastest bikes in your inland crew??? go to mat sheares face book and see the vid of me beating him and yes that is mat riding that bike. and i will say that toms other bike that was out there was a shearer tuned 10mm was fast but had a problem before i could put it behind me to lol . WHAT you dont have a motor?? i was wanting :whip: to put a whooping on you :whip: lol and yes there are faster 2 strokes out there but not on new years haha

what - up peg were have u bin at??? so your not going out for "prez weekend"

No,I don't ride the banshees are to fast and I am scared.

I need to buy your bike so I am going slower and I won't be scared.

you need to buy it $6500 but you would be disappointed and scared :thumb: . last year when i broke the trany on the starting line was that you and your son that helped push me off???

Yes

i dont think i was able to tell you guys thank you so thank you :beercheers: you guys will have to come by and have a cold one with me. but iam sorry i will still have to show you what a 4 stroke will do to you :whip: lol will you guy be able to come out???

I NEVER THOUGHT MIKE YOU WOULD GET INVOLVED IN A "DRAG" POST?!?!?!? thanks tho.lol :beercheers:

Bruce has been over and took a look at my build. He's just scared.. I think he was on a black op spy mission,,, Now I have $20 of race parts missing ??? lol,,lol,,, (inside joke there) :stirthepot: lol,,lol don't be surprised if you see him with a 06 gsxr1000 DS. quad some day soon?!?!?

yep your build is coming out nice it will be nice to see it run but i will still have to put it to you :clown: and dont let every one know that i will be beating you with part i got from you heheheh :bump::booty:

yep your build is coming out nice it will be nice to see it run but i will still have to put it to you :clown: and dont let every one know that i will be beating you with part i got from you heheheh :bump::booty:

lol,,lol,,,lolllollol,,lol :freakin_nuts: your still gonna see what 280hp looks like ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,from behind. It's coming along pretty good. taking tomorrow off and working on it all day... be afraid,,,be verry ,,,VERY AFRAID :stirthepot: your feelings just might get hurt

Hey Peg!! hows things going?? NO MOTOR??? I got a 4 stroke to sell ya lol!! good to see your still around...Get that little bike running for Pres. weekend!!! I'm working fast and hard on a SPECIAL new drager... even turbo bruce is going to be healthy,,,,,,,,well till we get done with him!! BAH,HA,HA,HA,HA :stirthepot:

what is funny to me is i have never got beat by a four choker lol

HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! SOUNDS LIKE A CHALLENGE!!! come on out for Pres. weekend I think there will be at least 2 that will give ya a good race,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but just leave your feelings at home,,,,,,,,,,,they might get hurt along with bruces :stirthepot::laughing:

hay bud i was just thinking that you would have saved $$$ if you just had bought my quad rather then TRYING to build a quad to beat me heheheh

at this point I think your right!! cost is really adding up!! This will be the last i build for sure!! unless someone gives me a truck load of money :woopitydoo: way TOO MUCH LABOR!!! guess i;m gettin too old for this sh*t :laughing:

what - up peg were have u bin at??? so your not going out for "prez weekend"

i will probably go, but with no bike, been working on a nitrous motor we will be using propane injection on it as well, but hate relying the bottle to make it scoot. ive been so busy working, havnt had a chance to put it together, its just a bunch of parts laying around right now. how you been man?

Hey Peg!! hows things going?? NO MOTOR??? I got a 4 stroke to sell ya lol!! good to see your still around...Get that little bike running for Pres. weekend!!! I'm working fast and hard on a SPECIAL new drager... even turbo bruce is going to be healthy,,,,,,,,well till we get done with him!! BAH,HA,HA,HA,HA :stirthepot:

yea still here, just busy. good to see you are perfecting that 4 stroke. hope to see something impressive.

yes i have seen it and i was there when it was first started on the dyno wow it is bad as but mat sold it to tom. and now was fast eddy one of your fastest bikes in your inland crew??? go to mat sheares face book and see the vid of me beating him and yes that is mat riding that bike. and i will say that toms other bike that was out there was a shearer tuned 10mm was fast but had a problem before i could put it behind me to lol . WHAT you dont have a motor?? i was wanting :whip: to put a whooping on you :whip: lol and yes there are faster 2 strokes out there but not on new years haha

yep no motor right now, ill be out there to video tape some 4jokes for evidence. fast eddies bike is a good running bike, but you have to remember its a gas bike, its not an alky runner. he has been having tunning issues lately, so idk how his bike was running. we had stuck a ring last time out as well, my bike is over at his house just sitting collecting dust.

yep no motor right now, ill be out there to video tape some 4jokes for evidence. fast eddies bike is a good running bike, but you have to remember its a gas bike, its not an alky runner. he has been having tunning issues lately, so idk how his bike was running. we had stuck a ring last time out as well, my bike is over at his house just sitting collecting dust.

wow peg is that you no sh*t talking??? who is that and were is peg. lol and fast eddys bike was running good until tom got on it and found a problem with it lol i hope it is a easy fix wow nos i tryed it but had all kinds of problem with it on my banshee hope you have better luck hay did eddy find a cdi box for his other banshee ???? have him call me 909 436 9221

i will probably go, but with no bike, been working on a nitrous motor we will be using propane injection on it as well, but hate relying the bottle to make it scoot. ive been so busy working, havnt had a chance to put it together, its just a bunch of parts laying around right now. how you been man?

[/quo just working same o sh!t trying to fix my bike for "prez weekend" last time i was out ther my trans broke