any one going to race the hill prez weekend

turbo_bruce

HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! SOUNDS LIKE A CHALLENGE!!! come on out for Pres. weekend I think there will be at least 2 that will give ya a good race,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but just leave your feelings at home,,,,,,,,,,,they might get hurt along with bruces :stirthepot::laughing:

u better have your a game bud.............

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Them are some badass bikes!!! :headbang1:

Hope to see you there..... although we will be on WAY slower bikes than we used to have..Hehe

lol, it wasnt bad a$$ when a 4mill smoked it with the wrong domes in it. i wish i had a chance to race quadrockets when i had the right domes in it, Manny tiger knows how good my bike was running when he had a jockey on his bike and i beat him 3 times in a row by a mile and on the last run the guy rolled mannys bike. i dont care what anyone says my 4mill was way fast, when you get thumbs up from shearer on how fast your bike is, you know your going the right direction! im very interrsted in what quadrockets got cookin, because a good gsxr with a turbo would be super fast, with the right combo woulf be stupid fast, but thats what you get when you run forced induction. fast eddie has a 67 camero with a small block and a turbo, perty bad a$$, we have alot of turbo things floating around just no 4stroke bikes, and honestly the street bike motors are the only thing that hang well with the turbos. when you tear down the motor, put the right piston, cams and port work you have some serious numbers on the dyno. we ran the busa motors in the midget race cars, we ran jet titainium rods, je pistons and lotsss!!! of compression on alky, fun times!

Ok, let me reword this.......it was FAST to me. :laughing:

Either way it will be cool to see all the fast stuff there, as I will be sittin in my slow a$$ Rhino with the kids watchin.......when I'm not gettin my a$$ handed to me on the wifes Honda. :laughing:

Edited by CyNick

lol, it wasnt bad a$$ when a 4mill smoked it with the wrong domes in it. i wish i had a chance to race quadrockets when i had the right domes in it, Manny tiger knows how good my bike was running when he had a jockey on his bike and i beat him 3 times in a row by a mile and on the last run the guy rolled mannys bike. i dont care what anyone says my 4mill was way fast, when you get thumbs up from shearer on how fast your bike is, you know your going the right direction! im very interrsted in what quadrockets got cookin, because a good gsxr with a turbo would be super fast, with the right combo woulf be stupid fast, but thats what you get when you run forced induction. fast eddie has a 67 camero with a small block and a turbo, perty bad a$$, we have alot of turbo things floating around just no 4stroke bikes, and honestly the street bike motors are the only thing that hang well with the turbos. when you tear down the motor, put the right piston, cams and port work you have some serious numbers on the dyno. we ran the busa motors in the midget race cars, we ran jet titainium rods, je pistons and lotsss!!! of compression on alky, fun times!

let's not talk a'bout old sh!t "peg" like when my bro's 535 10 mill was out ther for the night runs :shocked: 24mil?????

hey look what I found, especially for you guys

http://www.box.net/shared/y9uerntia1

Hey, don't be stealing stuff from over at NoMercy! That was written specifically for all of the haters that bag and rag on the DS650. Big old heavy pig some say, but I say look, what's that at the top of the hill?, oh just King of the Hill, on the mighty DS.

Still waiting on FSA to post the official results as nothing is on the site yet. And really waiting on MetalAlien to finish editing the video and get it posted up here and over at NMR. He always does an awesome job and I heard the turnout was really good considering how attendance had diminished with the economy.

Hey, don't be stealing stuff from over at NoMercy! That was written specifically for all of the haters that bag and rag on the DS650. Big old heavy pig some say, but I say look, what's that at the top of the hill?, oh just King of the Hill, on the mighty DS.

Still waiting on FSA to post the official results as nothing is on the site yet. And really waiting on MetalAlien to finish editing the video and get it posted up here and over at NMR. He always does an awesome job and I heard the turnout was really good considering how attendance had diminished with the economy.

hey my friend sent it to me, and I just wanted to share it with you guys :peeps: , hey aceisback you have banshee?, because last year (president day) I saw no 4stroker that will beat the banshee's, we'll see this year can do about it :stirthepot: good luck

Edited by elpato

hey my friend sent it to me, and I just wanted to share it with you guys :peeps: , hey aceisback you have banshee?, because last year (president day) I saw no 4 stck that will beat the banshee's, we'll see this year can do about it :stirthepot: good luck

Nope, no Banshees, sorry. Only have four DS's, two 730's, a 720, and an old school 650. I don't race anyway, too old and it's too expensive, but I do some cheerleading for the Bombardier/CanAm guys and the NoMercyRacing crew as they are all a bunch of friends of mine.

Never seen any Banshees at any of the FourStrokeAssociation races at Glamis or Dumont so I can't say how they would compare in a non sandlot/grudge racing environment. All I know is that Bombardier is once again King of the Hill.

Nope, no Banshees, sorry. Only have four DS's, two 730's, a 720, and an old school 650. I don't race anyway, too old and it's too expensive, but I do some cheerleading for the Bombardier/CanAm guys and the NoMercyRacing crew as they are all a bunch of friends of mine.

Never seen any Banshees at any of the FourStrokeAssociation races at Glamis or Dumont so I can't say how they would compare in a non sandlot/grudge racing environment. All I know is that Bombardier is once again King of the Hill.

looks like if there were ANY 2 slowks there they would have got whooped on that hill hehehehe