3rd Annual 70cc Regatta

dunefreak

Alright everybody. Here it is! Who all is going? Let's get everyone signed up asap. We don't have much time. headbang1.gif

http://www.dumontduneriders.com/70cc-regatta-3rd-annual

post-3-098713800 1294616844_thumb.jpg

RSVP, pre-register and pre-order your shirts - click here

It will help tremendously if all participants pre-register and everyone pre-purchase their lunch or meal tickets in advance through the DDR store. We will have some extra t-shirts at the event, but don't count on it if you want definitely want one. Please go on and pre-order one asap. http://shop.dumontdu...e=index&cPath=6

Spectator: free

lunch: $6/ sandwich or $25 for a VIP mega meal package (pre-order only)

participant: $15 (or $20 day of event)

event t-shirt: $15

Registration/ Sign In:

Around 9:30 AM we will have a registration tent set up in camp. This is where all participants will sign in and pickup a Regatta wristband to race. Pre-ordered T-shirts will be available to pick up at a separate booth near registration. Raffle tickets will also be available for sale at the t-shirt booth.

Lunch:

Smokin Al's BBQ will be serving up his awesome pulled pork and tri tip sandwiches for lunch. Please pre-order a lunch ticket or VIP mega meal. This helps Al with an idea of how much food to bring.

Schedule of Events

9:00 am: sign in/ registration open

10:00: all bikes line up by class for tech inspection and a rider's meeting

10:30: track races

1) all classes warm up/ practice track race, 3 laps

2) juniors track race (any class bike but nobody over 15 years old), 5 laps

3) stock class race, 5 laps

4) modified class race, 5 laps

5) super mod class race, 5 laps

6) unlimited class race, 5 laps

7) ALL CLASSES: fun race, 5 laps

12:00 lunch- Smokin Al's BBQ

1:00 pm: Best of 3/ timed lap races

Each racer who wants to participate gets the track to themselves for 3 laps to lay down the fastest timed lap possible.

short break

2:30 drag races

2:30: drag races (in this order)

1) juniors

2) stock class

3) modified class

4) super mod class

5) unlimited class

6) wagons in tow drag race (just for fun)

4:00: line up all bikes for group photo, show and shine, vote on ATC's

4:30: raffle and trophies

Nighttime after the event is over: Later in the evening join us all for some campfire, ATC drive-in movies at the Custom Shop projected theater, music, and slideshow of photos from the day's events.

Rules:

1) Don't be a jerk. The goal is to have a great time at this event so don't show up with an attitude or take the races too serious.

2) Every participant MUST be registered, have a 70 Regatta wristband on at all times, and a number on their paper number plate (provided at sign in).

2) All participants must wear a helmet and some sort of ankle protection. SAFETY FIRST!

3) You do NOT need a flag on your ATC in camp or on the track. All races or regatta events are inside camp this year due to stricter regulations.

4) There will be absolutely NO drinking and riding tolerated during the event.

5) Anything that is against the rules at Dumont is not allowed in camp.

6) It is the participants responsibility to be on time for whatever events/ races that are going on. Please pay attention. Ya snooze ya lose!

7) No intentional bumping or crashing will be tolerated. Those who are caught doing this will be disqaulified.

8) Please note: AFTER the event is over (ie: nighttime), there will be some movies and music provided by the Custom Shop on the big screen projector like last year. The music can get a little loud and the movies might include more than "PG" material. If this is not your style, please do not plan on camping in the same circle or have your kids put to bed if you do not want them exposed to it.

Classes

There is also the Junior class which is any bike as long as the rider is under 16 years old.

classes_thumb.jpg

Event area/ Camp:

1) Everyone who is coming out to participate, watch, hang out, whatever...is invited to pull right up and park/ camp with the whole group. That is part of the idea behind the 70 Regatta. It is a bunch of ATC 70 enthusiasts and DDR.com/ GD.com people getting together for a weekend of good times.

2) We need to make camp pretty big since we have so many people coming in so try and pull up somewhat close to the next guy and keep it tight. If you need help parking or have any questions don't be afraid to ask someone at the 70 Regatta in camp for help.

camp-map.jpg

Helpful items to bring:

1) firewood if you have any

2) extra tables and EZUP's for lunch time at Smokin Al's- please bring them over to Smokin Al's as soon as you show up

3) If you plan on getting there early enough to help on Thursday or Friday with the track setup, please bring your shovels, rakes, cones, hay bails, CONES, etc....anything that will help put together a killer track!

Raffle donations

Please contact skinner!

A quick note for those that will have more than ONE bike for the event. You only need to register each rider, not each bike.

For example: if you plan to bring 3 bikes and race them all in different classes, you do NOT need to register 3 times. Just make a separate number plate for each bike with a different # and class designation on them. However, if you have another guy racing your bike, he or she needs to be registered with a wristband on at all times.

I'm coming as a spectator. I'll be glad to help out with registration, t-shirt dispersing, announcer, whatever you guys need help with. I'll be gettin the megameal fo' shizzz

Cheese the announcer. Sounds good to me. Could make for some real funny Shiat...laughing.gif

whats for the dinners? ribs or are the ribs a separate deal?

Paul the details are on the store. Or I should say WERE. :laughing: Until the store decided to crash.

The VIP mega meal deal is pre-order only, $25 and

Includes:

1) Fri night 4 rib dinner, ranch beans, and cole slaw

2) Sat AM breakfast burrito

3) Sat lunch pulled pork or tri-tip sandwich, potato salad and drink

Otherwise, lunch is $6 for trip-tip or pulled pork sandwich.

Nick is working on reinstalling the store so it will be a little bit before the link is active again. Nothing like telling everyone to hurry up and register then say aww crap hold on! :dope: damnit! laughing.gif

Paul the details are on the store. Or I should say WERE. :laughing: Until the store decided to crash.

The VIP mega meal deal is pre-order only, $25 and

Includes:

1) Fri night 4 rib dinner, ranch beans, and cole slaw

2) Sat AM breakfast burrito

3) Sat lunch pulled pork or tri-tip sandwich, potato salad and drink

Otherwise, lunch is $6 for trip-tip or pulled pork sandwich.

Nick is working on reinstalling the store so it will be a little bit before the link is active again. Nothing like telling everyone to hurry up and register then say aww crap hold on! :dope: damnit! laughing.gif

were duners man.. we expect strange crap like this lol.. the store just got stuck in a witche's eye or bathtub if your sanddunesaddict and were diggin the bastard out.. just hang on and we will be back to duning in no time :P

I'm coming as a spectator. I'll be glad to help out with registration, t-shirt dispersing, announcer, whatever you guys need help with. I'll be gettin the megameal fo' shizzz

Hey Bro,

Sorry I am not going to be able to make the trip with you guys, sounds like a hella good time. If I buy some tshirts in the store, can you pick them up for me??

Thanks

ok I'll ask what is the $25 mega meal?

HA white rhino it is

Rib dinner Friday night

Beakfast Sat morning

tri tip or pulled pork lunch

Friday night Dinner is

1/2 rack of baby back ribs with potato salad , ranch beans , cole slaw

breakfast is 1 of the following Pancakes with 1 meat or breakfast burrito

Lunch is tri tip or pulled pork sammie with potato or cole slaw with drink ( Soda or water

Hope this help

Thanks Smokin als