3rd Annual 70cc Regatta

dunefreak

Ok, we are back in business. Luckily our main tech man, ISBB, got it handled. headbang1.gif

Here is the new link to the store to register. http://shop.dumontduneriders.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=6

We need everyone to pre-order their shirts by Thursday 1/20/10! That is the deadline for me to order them.

So let's get everyone registered and do this. ban-split.gif

Stugots is registered too. Btw, I think this is just a general list of who's going. Some aren't registered yet.

1) Smokin als 1

2) Jack and John 2- not registered

3) Brian Nicky , Cody, Jaboc 4 -

4) Randog 1

5) richard cheese

6) Jakster884 1 Plus Smoking Als Rib Dinner

7) stugots

8) dunefreak

9) duniemonkie

Oh man, just when the liver recovered from last year.... Question, I have 2 bikes would like to have 2 jr's race and then a couple adults, I'm assuming we can all 4 register and share the two bikes?.?. Anyone up for a Superbowl Party on Sunday :beercheers:

Oh man, just when the liver recovered from last year.... Question, I have 2 bikes would like to have 2 jr's race and then a couple adults, I'm assuming we can all 4 register and share the two bikes?.?. Anyone up for a Superbowl Party on Sunday :beercheers:

Raspadoo.

You nailed it. Get that Liver feeling good because it will be hurting next month. Will need another year to recuperate.

From what was mentioned you have to register each rider. You can share one 70 or 4 70'S. Good to go.

For the Superbowl I am sure with the amount of peeps heading out there will be a superbowl gathering. I myself am trying to take off Monday to join in the Fun...beercheers.gif

I added to the list of helpful things to bring. If anyone has an EZUP and/or an extra table, please just bring it out and drop it at Smokin AL's as soon as you get there. This year we are going to have a place to eat together instead of walking around with BBQ sauce everywhere. laughing.gif

OK, soooo I have tried to register and give up. Something about cookies and crap and I didn't ask for cookies :lol:

So here is the deal, we will register when we get there. But here is what I am ordering so you can account for it:

Joshua - registering to race

Chris (bustin-bs) - photos & video

Carol (Superstar70) - photos & video and S&S (do I need to register for this?)

Smokin' Al's lunch special x 4 people

Most likely shirts, just gotta get a count from the boys. Probably 2 (L & XL).

I think that's it. Now if anyone can walk me through making the store work I'll register ahead of time, otherwise I'll do it on Thursday/Friday when we get there.

I am bringing 2 tables and will have Chris grab the cones, shovel & rake (We will roll in on Thursday afternoon/evening). I may have caution tape too if it's needed. Let me know :)

Super Bowl weekend Longest Yard---

Hey Chris you letting your Son handle the races. With all your 70's you should join the races. But Hell I am sure your boy will handle it.

Great kid you have. Love the Christmas story.

All I know is this is going to be fun... :70:

OK, soooo I have tried to register and give up. Something about cookies and crap and I didn't ask for cookies :lol:

So here is the deal, we will register when we get there. But here is what I am ordering so you can account for it:

Joshua - registering to race

Chris (bustin-bs) - photos & video

Carol (Superstar70) - photos & video and S&S (do I need to register for this?)

Smokin' Al's lunch special x 4 people

Most likely shirts, just gotta get a count from the boys. Probably 2 (L & XL).

I think that's it. Now if anyone can walk me through making the store work I'll register ahead of time, otherwise I'll do it on Thursday/Friday when we get there.

I am bringing 2 tables and will have Chris grab the cones, shovel & rake (We will roll in on Thursday afternoon/evening). I may have caution tape too if it's needed. Let me know :)

Heck yeah. All of that will help!

Shoot me a pm and let me know exactly where you are getting stuck with checkout. Not sure what the cookies issue is.