3rd Annual 70cc Regatta

dunefreak

In regards of Greensticker .....

Some of my friends bikes are pretty custom so he don't have greensticker for them, how picky are they at Dumont about that?

Thanks!

I was told last year by Larry Blaine (BLM) if the bike doesn't leave camp, you don't need a sticker or flag for our event.

So check this out. Yesterday I got the sandboni all dialed in complete with custom graphics and an upgraded sand plow. :lol:

I put it the back of my truck and strap it down. Last night I had to jam over to 702LTR450's house for some atc parts. I get on the freeway and up to about 75 mph and yep you guessed it! WHOOM! Sandboni is fuggin airborn and about 50 feet in the air and lands in the left lane of the 215. :lol:shocked2.gif (The strap didn't hold LOL)

sh*t! I couldn't just leave it there. First off, someone was gonna get killed if I did. Second of all I spent way too much time and money on that stupid thing. :lol:It's also a crucial element to the regatta!

So I exit the freeway, flip a b*tch, back track 2 exits, flip a b*tch again and the pull over to grab it. After playing real life frogger in the left lane of the freeway and watching a few cars swerve out of the way to avoid it...I GOT IT! WOO! Dumb as f*ck! :laughoff:

Pete, maybe next time tie a rope to it and you could fly the Samboni like a kite? I'm just saying, I wouldn't condone doing it, unless I was on a dirtrode and couldnt get in trouble. :laughing:

There's an idea! We can fly it behind a rail at the regatta like those tubes that got outlawed :ban-split:

post-50-040634800 1296519625_thumb.jpg

I've been on one and I've never felt water that was that hard in my life. :lol:

Is amazing how many times you can actually roll over on top of the water... This has happened plenty with a buzzed up driver and me on the back of a Tube. Good part though was payback. beercheers.gif