3rd Annual 70cc Regatta

dunefreak

Come On Good Weather!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fingers Crossed!

It's lookin good!

Thursday: A mainly sunny sky. High 58F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.

Friday: Mainly sunny. Highs in the upper 50s and lows in the low 30s.

Saturday: Sunshine. Highs in the low 70s and lows in the low 40s.

tomorrow night...not so much! :lol: Tomorrow night: A mostly clear sky. Low 28F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Gonna be INDOORS tomorrow! drunk.gif

Picked up the super cool regatta shirts today and as an added bonus all registered participants get a free badass 3rd Annual die-cut sticker! headbang1.gif

likin the design pete! did u get long sleeve again this year or go short?

So nobody replied in the other regatta thread, but does anyone have a flatbed they are bringing that we can use for the raffle and winner announcements around 4/5 pm?

I have a flatbed, but can't pull it behind my hauler...

bustin-bs when are you heading out?

Just dawned on me where are the pics of the trophy girls? Female models for pictures with the atc 70s? Perhaps a models search for the DDR regatta? :grin:

I'm ready, I'm bringing all my new lighting gear. That would be great.

shirts are SICK! Pete were commin up sat morn headin home after dark and i can bring flatbed if needed (20x8) just give me a heads up and i will drag it up.

If you can great, but it's not that big of deal if you can't. Not too important.

Thanks Aaron.

I mentioned to one of our secretaries at work who does modeling on the side that there might be interest at the regatta. I think she might just show up! She said she wants directions. I told her this would be a freelance freebee and she said OK.

If you guys want a model with your ATC, speak up. I’ll show her the responses tomorrow.

Yes, she is good looking!

I mentioned to one of our secretaries at work who does modeling on the side that there might be interest at the regatta. I think she might just show up! She said she wants directions. I told her this would be a freelance freebee and she said OK.

If you guys want a model with your ATC, speak up. I’ll show her the responses tomorrow.

Yes, she is good looking!

I am Speaking UP! Show Me her Pic! Woot Woot you never know what magazine these photos will be submitted to. My sons TapOut bike needs some pics with female model... :beercheers: