70 and Rider Needed for Regatta

FE135

Hey 70 riders, I need one of you to be the official race 70 team for nealrideoutphotography.com. Basically, I want to sponsor you in the races. In the spirit of the Regatta,,, and budgeting concerns. I offer a gallon of fuel, some magnetic stickers for the gas tank, and priority for photos during the race. Of course in return you must always speak highly and push your sponsors products. Phrases like “ The Metallic paper option is baddazz” would fall under acceptable. Let me know.

I would consider more than one entry.

No one yet? Did I mention it would be PREMIUM unleaded, can't pass that up.

I'd take you up on that, but I need another sponsor to buy me a 70, seeing as how how I missed the boat again this year...the wifey says NO MORE TOYS! :no_no: :blah::blah:

I'd take you up on that, but I need another sponsor to buy me a 70, seeing as how how I missed the boat again this year...the wifey says NO MORE TOYS! :no_no: :blah::blah:

Could recruit you for pit crew??

" The Metallic paper option is baddazz"

:laughing:

or " The seat of the pants feel of smokin al's salsa was definitely high octane" :assblast:

:laughoff:

Sounds like your ready to be the second entry to our race team!

You took some cool pics of my bike and me racing at the FSA, let me know if you need another 70 on your team, I will do it for you.

MAGNETIC STICKER POWERS!!!

I'm starting to feel like John Force Racing here. Hell yea, join the team! BTW, the stickers are just magnetic business cards. It was a last minute idea. I was thinking we add FE135.com to your number paper plates. We are gonna have to get all "my" 70's together for a group team FE135.com shot and I'll send you guys prints. So cool!

What bike was yours in the race? You can link to the photo or what picture number is it? I met so many folks there.

Oh yea, I thought the graphic on front was cool so I had to get a shot.

p103101127-3.jpg

This shot was taken way up on the hill with a 500mm lens I was testing and the only shot of the bunch I liked enough to show. So there might be more of you from that view, I'll have to look. It was the only way to "get in the pad" with you guys since everything was roped off.