MLK Weekend Report

sand chick

Awesome weather this weekend!! I wished I had shorts in the hauler, but who would have thought I would need them in Jan?

Lots of laughs. Great camp, with great friends!

Dunes super tore up.

Spent no time watching hill racing.

Took a few pics, will post later.

Thank you again to Mike for letting me use the Rzr, so I can still enjoy my addiction, was definately glad I have not been released to ride my quad yet! Uggg! I would have been beat to sh*t!

Girls hiking to top of comp! AWESOME!!!! I didn't do it though, needed to get back to camp!

this weekend totally sucked a$, if you didn't go count yourself lucky.. matter of fact you should NEVER go for MLK EVER!!!!

Road sucked, dunes sucked, weather sucked etc etc etc etc :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot::laughing:

I will take your advice for next MLK. NOT....

this weekend totally sucked a$$, if you didn't go count yourself lucky.. matter of fact you should NEVER go for MLK EVER!!!!

Road sucked, dunes sucked, weather sucked etc etc etc etc :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot::laughing:

Ya...What Paul said :thumb:

Went out mlk and had a blast. The dunes were tore up but we just went faster. Had 9 king cars out doing the crazy train. Great weather and company made for a good weekend.

Got to see all you guys running a great line. Those cars looked great.

Ok, yes the dunes were a bit tore up, but we met new peeps, ran faster than normal due to lack of traffic and even with the tore up dunes, it was a good time. We all came home in 1 piece, safe drive home and now we are looking forward to the next run. Don't have no 70's but still have a good time no matter when we go! Yes, this time some wind would have been nice to clean up things, but oh well. I was not at home, did not have to deal with the home stuff and soooo enjoyed my runs that we did make. So for the next time, we will have another good time with memories............... See you all then....... Yes, thanks Ynot for the camp space. We will know your schedule next time for line up!!!!