Lost folding camp chair

Sometime during the night drags I lost my blue, Eddie Bauer folding camp chair. :headbang1: I just cleaned out my garage this afternoon and noticed it was missing. I wouldn't give a damn other than it was the only chair I had with no SOBE bomb holes in it yet and it was like 35 bucks. :dunno:

Did anyone end up with it from the night of the drags on the 12th of Aug?

Also: I ended up with a silver folding chair from that trip. :think: Is anyone missing that one? :coocoo:

Which is why i refuse to buy nice stuff to take to the dunes cuz i know it will get ruined to a certain extent!

I agree, but you have to spend money on SOME nice things. In this case, I had a Target gift card I got from work and bought it with that instead of my hard earned money. :fart:

Guys let me spell it out for you: I LOST IT AT THE NIGHT DRAGS which was AFTER Coral. :slap::laughoff:

Yes funny...ha ha..we burned alot of trash at Coral, but that has nothing to do with my chair that is MIA. :laughoff::slap:

OK Mr. red a$$, we know u lost it at the drags!!!! Let us have our fun!!! Where did u buy the chair? I'LL GO BUY YOU A NEW ONE!!!!! :thumb::blink::laughoff::idiot:

Oh, one more thing.....................do u know about what time u last saw the chair? Was it early evening? Maybe it was later in the evening......I think if we have an approximate time of departure, we might be able to figure out who "stole" the chair. Besides, you never sit down anyway, why do you care about a missing chair??? :laughoff::laughoff:

:laughoff::idiot:

Oh my God! :thumb: I was just asking if someone picked it up at the drags. :slap: My a$$ isn't red nor do I give that much of a damn if I actually get it back. You guys sounded like you thought I misplaced it at Coral for some reason. I was just stating when I lost it so I could possibly get it back. If not- I'm over it. :laughoff:

Oh, one more thing.....................do u know about what time u last saw the chair? Was it early evening? Maybe it was later in the evening......I think if we have an approximate time of departure, we might be able to figure out who "stole" the chair. Besides, you never sit down anyway, why do you care about a missing chair??? :slap::flipoff:

:bawl::laughing:

Oh my God! :boxer: I was just asking if someone picked it up at the drags. :flipoff: My a$$ isn't red nor do I give that much of a damn if I actually get it back. You guys sounded like you thought I misplaced it at Coral for some reason. I was just stating when I lost it so I could possibly get it back. If not- I'm over it. :flipoff:

HOLY CRAP, YOU GUYS PMSING OR WHAT? CAN WE SAYYYYYYYYYY DRAMA!!! :laughoff::laughoff:

sweet, i finally made the 2 thing work!!! woooooo hoooooo

i know, im off in my own little Sand World!!

Edited by Sincity_blondie