3rd Annual 70 Regatta reports & pics

AL T

Great, great time! Thanks to all of you who worked very hard on making this Regatta a success!

I took over 1300 pics. My goal was to get everyone and I think I did that many times over. I'm working on my photos and have some uploading now. I might need a couple of days. I have been releasing some teasers on my Facebook fan page.

Along with the Regatta, I managed to get in some great dune runs. Excellent weekend ! :headbang1:

Thank you i have a boat load of video to edit head cam still frames and handy cam. Where do i start :laughing:

Just a great time, really good to hear Joey is doing better PeeWee and i were worried and hearing this update is good news!

Great meeting new people and making great memories...

Props to Pete and his staff for this regatta just an all around great time.

just a quik update, i have talked to him a few times since his crash, he spent some time in the hospital yesterday, has a 5 or 6 inch cut near his knee, and a puncture also. he is back home now and the doctors elected to leave the wound open, and pack it daily, so he will have a nurse coming to the house for a little while to re-dress it. he is in good spirits and told me that he will be back at the next regatta, but will probably have aa few more safety mods to help stay on the correct side of the bike!

i just wanted to chime in here and let everyone know he is ok, and on the mend!

Thanks for the Update Get well buddy :news:

BADASS, Chris! Thank you. :headbang1:

WHOOO! Did you see that guy on the blue atc flyin in at 2:58 going for that sick pass and big air? :laughing:

LOL! Yeah, that was me you passed at 2:58. I really need to figure this 70 out, before the next regatta. 125cc feels like an actual 70cc. Pete you flew by me like I was standing still. I'm sure i got last. :lol:

BADASS, Chris! Thank you. :headbang1:

WHOOO! Did you see that guy on the blue atc flyin in at 2:58 going for that sick pass and big air? :laughing:

Pete you were launching the $h!t out of that 70 this weekend! It was awesome watching you and Donkey (when his ran. lol) hitting the track jump! :drinkbeer:

Yiah Yiah :headbang1: :headbang1:

Holy chit it's been tough to concentrate on anything the last two day.

The mind keeps wandering back to the Regatta. :think: lol

You people have some Major 70 Addiction Issues goin' on, foe schizzz.

Damn there were some awesome trikes out there. :shocked:

Everyone had such a blast.

Awesome seeing everyone again. as well as meeting more great peeps too. :beercheers:

Regatta was off the hook and we even got in some well needed dunes runs.

Dune condition was really good and Sunday they were smooth as glass.

Thanks to everyone that helped make this happen in every way.

And of course Pete for all his planning and hard work to make everything come together so well. :clap:

It was killer and just keeps gettin' better every year. :headbang1:

Whit, Ryder, my niece Reanna, and I all had a great time. :beercheers:

R-

I had a rocking weekend and Did not want it to end. Headed out Friday and arrived at about 8PM only to be greeted by many 70S Fanatics.

I had been waiting for this weekend for a whole year and I will be prepared better for next year making sure I arrive two days early and stay one day later.

Smokin AL you Rock and Thanks for the Grub. Brian also you make some killer Bar B Que.

The regatta was rocking and everything I could imagine it to be. Make three heats would be perfect though as I thought the same exact thing during the event. This would make it more competitive and come out with the best of three.

My two little girls had an awesome time and had some great riding time with Daddy on Sunday. Perfect little trophy girls they were.

It was good to see everyone there and meeting a ton of new peeps. Hey Chris thanks for the Extras there. Going to look good on my 70. Chris cool video there.

I will have one tricked out for the next DDR regatta as I will need this amount of time to get ready. Picked up my stock 70 Yesterday and will have this for the next one.

Pete and Crew thanks for putting on an awesome Regatta look forward to the next one.

I have a ton of pics to post and will do so this week just to keep it going.

There are so many things that come to mind but, BAD AZZ REGATTA WILL SUM IT UP...headbang1.gifheadbang1.gifheadbang1.gifheadbang1.gifheadbang1.gifheadbang1.gifheadbang1.gifheadbang1.gifheadbang1.gifheadbang1.gifheadbang1.gifheadbang1.gifheadbang1.gifheadbang1.gif

Pete if you have enough girls that want to do a powderpuff race.. (which you do...) we should consider it. The girls do not race as hard as the boys do regardless of what anyone says. And when I raced in the first race, I got ran over because I was not aggressive enough.. So I know Monkie says no... but come on.. enough of us girls have our own 70's so why not let us race? Regardless. It was a lot of fun!!

Julie! Katie said she wants to do a girls race to, talked about it on the way home

Great shots, Chris! Thanks for posting all of these. :beercheers:

Man that first all-classes race was intense! :lol: We probably should have made the track a bit wider in some spots. Oh well- it wade things very interesting.

I love how much crazier the bikes get every year. The first year was 95% stockers. Now, there are so many with suspension, huge motors, etc. It's awesome!

Next year I'd like to do 3 different heats with eliminations for the S, M, SM, & U classes since we had enough time before lunch. The races are so much fun but didn't last long enough in my opinion.

pete I was gonna suggest heat races for the faster classes aswell. it would be great watch!