3rd Annual 70 Regatta reports & pics

AL T

Yea but kind of hard for a semi-auto non suspended to keep up with. But was it fun as hell trying :driver:

Don't worry. We've already talked about adjusting the classes for next year. We should have made the unlimited class start above 125cc. There are many fine adjustments we will be making.

Don't worry. We've already talked about adjusting the classes for next year. We should have made the unlimited class start above 125cc. There are many fine adjustments we will be making.

Unfortunately I already have an addiction and want to build a real unlimited 70

Heck Pete, How about a over 6'3 and 225 lbs class lmfao What happened with the equal right liberation. Next year pete whoops and a gravity cavity And the introduction of team ?????????? Its classified.. I could tell ya then i would have to kill you lmao

Whatever class dont matter, that was our first Regatta, and were hooked. It would be cool to have more heats just cause it so fun...that table was sweet, I have a bunch of pictures but having problems here

Yea but kind of hard for a semi-auto non suspended to keep up with. But was it fun as hell trying :driver:

LMAO! You're right about that! One second they are in front of you, the next second they are right behind you again. I pretty sure I got lapped 3 times by all the suspension bikes!

Heck Pete, How about a over 6'3 and 225 lbs class lmfao What happened with the equal right liberation. Next year pete whoops and a gravity cavity And the introduction of team ?????????? Its classified.. I could tell ya then i would have to kill you lmao

team peanut butter and ham?

I can't stop thanking people. laughing.gif

Alot of people don't even realize how much time and effort skinner put into this event as well. I'd like to thank you Justin for everything you did and all the initiative you took. You fuggin HANDLED shiat and I really appreciate it! beercheers.gif

Also, all the girls who helped out: Julie with registration, Shanna with t-shirts, Anna and Amanda with raffle sales. You all were a huge help!

Everyone who helped setup the track and cleanup afterwards. You know who you are. Thanks!

And one more guy who isn't on here but is a good friend of dune rat, Israel! He was our EMT who was sitting there all day long in my truck with his medical bag, backboard, my cel phone, and medical plan. Many people didn't even realize who that guy was and that we had an EMT, but he donated his whole day to the event and was there ready to respond if needed. Thank you Israel!!!

• Like 1

I have been thinking about the regatta all damn week. I can't stop! Man, its too bad that wind kicked up saturday night. It destroyed our big red canopy and a borrowed ezup as well. It killed our atc drive in movies too but we still had fun chillen in T's moho and around the fire.

This year's regatta, by far, had the best track and racing. Donnkey and I were just talking today about building a track on his property to "train" for next year. LOL