3rd Annual 70 Regatta reports & pics

AL T

hahaa I love it. Thanks Mark. I like watching how many people blew out that berm. :laughing:

We keep having this much fun on these bikes and we're never gonna grow up! headbang1.gif

At first I thought I would try and follow a few bikes, but then was thinking there are others already doing that, so I just recorded that berm for laughs LOL!!!

Pete just remember, you have to grow old, but growing up is an option!!!

• Like 1

OK this was my firt time using my Contour HD, so it is not great footage, but it covers some of the Super Mod class I believe it was.

http://contour.com/stories/ddr-2001-atc70-regatta-modified-race

Damn, I was hoping there wasn't any footage or pics of the last 2 berms! I might have been the first to go off the top of that berm, but not the last. :laughing: I feel much better now! Who ever was riding that 2-stroke, I apologize, I'm pretty sure I ruined your win, by getting pinned in that corner.

Damn, I was hoping there wasn't any footage or pics of the last 2 berms! I might have been the first to go off the top of that berm, but not the last. :laughing: I feel much better now! Who ever was riding that 2-stroke, I apologize, I'm pretty sure I ruined your win, by getting pinned in that corner.

To many cameras for something to not get caught! I don't think it was your fault on that turn, he took the inside and slipped off that inside shelf lol

To many cameras for something to not get caught! I don't think it was your fault on that turn, he took the inside and slipped off that inside shelf lol

It wasn't my fault, just feel bad for running a race for a guy that was ripping a$$. If you look at the pic right before the corner, I look over and see Travis, and figure I would just stay on the inside, didn't even see the 2-stroke. :laughing:

Wass up guys. First off I wanna thank everyone for wishing me the best. Im doing better everyday. Despite Wat happen to me on sunday I still had a freggn great time. The regatta was a blast. Pete and the guys once again did a hella of a job. As for the 70 drag bike its fine and fast as ever, but like skinner was saying the safety factor needs to be addressed. Kill switch, heal gards, for starters....its gonna be a few weeks untill I can get back on my foot, but. Thank you guys so much for the prayers, you know who you are. Im mite be down, but im not out.....Aloha's.

Wass up guys. First off I wanna thank everyone for wishing me the best. Im doing better everyday. Despite Wat happen to me on sunday I still had a freggn great time. The regatta was a blast. Pete and the guys once again did a hella of a job. As for the 70 drag bike its fine and fast as ever, but like skinner was saying the safety factor needs to be addressed. Kill switch, heal gards, for starters....its gonna be a few weeks untill I can get back on my foot, but. Thank you guys so much for the prayers, you know who you are. Im mite be down, but im not out.....Aloha's.

Sorry that happened to you man, you're a stand up cool guy. Enjoyed watching you bomb that hill! Sorry, I didn't come running sooner, I didn't have any idea how bad it was, everyone was so calm.

Sorry that happened to you man, you're a stand up cool guy. Enjoyed watching you bomb that hill! Sorry, I didn't come running sooner, I didn't have any idea how bad it was, everyone was so calm.

Don't sweat it brotha....I didn't want to freak everyone out so I neded to stay calm.......... But yea it was great racing up comp over and over.....

Good too hear you are doing better, good meeting you as well. Make plans to come on down to glamis when we do the regatta down there. Dig that drag you built!

Same hea. it was cool puting faces with screen names......I met so many good people that weekend. Like you and your family......I wish I could make it. But the only thing im riding for the next few weeks is this wheel chair.....haha.....not as fast as the drag bike....haha

Well I just spent the better part of the last 45 minutes perusing this thread and all I can say is............WOW!!!!! I went to the first regatta and that was a blast. But this one is effing AWESOME!!!!! From the pics, to the vids, I'm glad everyone had a good time!!!!!!!! Wish I would have gone, but my other passion (A Nascar race car) wouldn't allow it. But I do definitely plan on making next years regatta with the family!!!!!!

Pete, you definitely outdid yourself this year!!!! :thumb::thumb::thumb: Kudos to you and everyone else who made this happen!!!!!

Simply put.............. :DDRrocks: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW,

Just watched the videos and looked at pics!!! Man I wish we were still there!!!!!

AMAZING TIMES!!!!! The video from the dune run on Sunday @ 6am was crazy fun with bustinbs and FTF!!!!! :headbang1:

Anyway / Thanks to EVERYONE who made this possible......I cant wait till the 2012 regatta!!!!!!

FUN, FUN, FUN, FUN!!!!!

:poule:

I am sooo glad to hear that Island Chain is OK / I just read about the crash up comp hill!!!!! :beercheers: to you sir!!!! Get well ASAP!!!

Edited by POULE43

Same hea. it was cool puting faces with screen names......I met so many good people that weekend. Like you and your family......I wish I could make it. But the only thing im riding for the next few weeks is this wheel chair.....haha.....not as fast as the drag bike....haha

Joey glad to see your ok and good to see you again (since 5 years ago when I bought my 70 from you). Just wondering, are you going to put a 70 motor on the chair?

Joey glad to see your ok and good to see you again (since 5 years ago when I bought my 70 from you). Just wondering, are you going to put a 70 motor on the chair?

Haha...thnx for your blessing ..no its a loaner, I should only be in this for a few more weeks, if everything go's as planned....but it crossed my mind...haha.... so you still got that 70 I sold ya?

Well I just spent the better part of the last 45 minutes perusing this thread and all I can say is............WOW!!!!! I went to the first regatta and that was a blast. But this one is effing AWESOME!!!!! From the pics, to the vids, I'm glad everyone had a good time!!!!!!!! Wish I would have gone, but my other passion (A Nascar race car) wouldn't allow it. But I do definitely plan on making next years regatta with the family!!!!!!

Pete, you definitely outdid yourself this year!!!! :thumb::thumb::thumb: Kudos to you and everyone else who made this happen!!!!!

Simply put.............. :DDRrocks: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Mike! Yeah the regatta has definitely turned into something pretty amazing and tons of fun. It was a hoot! headbang1.gif

Haha...thnx for your blessing ..no its a loaner, I should only be in this for a few more weeks, if everything go's as planned....but it crossed my mind...haha.... so you still got that 70 I sold ya?

Oh yeah and on the same motor, runs like a champ for being OLD!!! lol