3rd Annual 70 Regatta reports & pics

AL T

I can't stop thanking people. laughing.gif

Alot of people don't even realize how much time and effort skinner put into this event as well. I'd like to thank you Justin for everything you did and all the initiative you took. You fuggin HANDLED shiat and I really appreciate it! beercheers.gif

Also, all the girls who helped out: Julie with registration, Shanna with t-shirts, Anna and Amanda with raffle sales. You all were a huge help!

Everyone who helped setup the track and cleanup afterwards. You know who you are. Thanks!

And one more guy who isn't on here but is a good friend of dune rat, Israel! He was our EMT who was sitting there all day long in my truck with his medical bag, backboard, my cel phone, and medical plan. Many people didn't even realize who that guy was and that we had an EMT, but he donated his whole day to the event and was there ready to respond if needed. Thank you Israel!!!

no problemo sir! happy to assist! no thanks needed it was well worth the time!!! lets do it again, i am free next weekend!...ok maybe not...lol!

Big thanks to you and everyone else that was involved also, this event has grown so much so fast that there is no way it can be handled by just a couple people, and its awesome how everyone pulls together so we can all have a good time!!!!

deffinately thanks to everyone who came out to play, and for making all the prepping and "assembly" worth it !!

i am laggin on pics and vids but i will get my sh*t together in a bit and share the little bit that i have too!

I have been thinking about the regatta all damn week. I can't stop! Man, its too bad that wind kicked up saturday night. It destroyed our big red canopy and a borrowed ezup as well. It killed our atc drive in movies too but we still had fun chillen in T's moho and around the fire.

This year's regatta, by far, had the best track and racing. Donnkey and I were just talking today about building a track on his property to "train" for next year. LOL

If you guys make one I'll bring the beer all the way from socal once a month. :lol: I need to learn how to ride a track, I couldn't stay in between the lines.

Pete, I ventured out with my 70 for about 10 minutes, and came back broken. Apparently, these can't handle ruts like quads and buggies can. :laughing:

I haven't been able to think about work this week, I've been completely useless.

If you guys make one I'll bring the beer all the way from socal once a month. :lol: I need to learn how to ride a track, I couldn't stay in between the lines.

Pete, I ventured out with my 70 for about 10 minutes, and came back broken. Apparently, these can't handle ruts like quads and buggies can. :laughing:

I haven't been able to think about work this week, I've been completely useless.

:lol: That's some funny shiat.

I found these on youtube.

That first one was posted already by fatboysracing. http://www.dumontduneriders.com/invision/index.php?showtopic=15889&view=findpost&p=219539

I'm guessing the second video is from someone in Daniel's R group since the camera is on him 99% of the time. hahaa :laughing: He's the guy who won stock class. That thing ran good! headbang1.gif

I too haven't stopped thinking about it, this was by far the most fun I have ever had at a motorsports event. I would just like to thank the organizers,sponsors,and participants for making this a fun family event. We will definitely be back next year.

Has anyone heard the date for Glamis regatta? I'm hooked,I can't get enough!

If Pete and Donkey need help building a track, I live in Henderson and would like to help and play!

I too haven't stopped thinking about it, this was by far the most fun I have ever had at a motorsports event. I would just like to thank the organizers,sponsors,and participants for making this a fun family event. We will definitely be back next year.

Has anyone heard the date for Glamis regatta? I'm hooked,I can't get enough!

If Pete and Donkey need help building a track, I live in Henderson and would like to help and play!

Glamis Regatta is in March sometime, nothing new on the date though.