Anyone want to take an educated guess?

sandawg

Pat it was not that bad this past weekend. It think you were there? I would Guess they will start to grade on Thursday. One day late but better than never...beercheers.gif

Ahhh quit your bitchen old man. Maybe you should stop at the entrance of the dirt road and put on a Kidney Belt and maybe a helmet just in case the bumps cause you to have a seizure? :laughing::old:

PAT TAKE THE MONEY YOU GOT FOR THE TIRES AND WHEELS AND BUY YOU SOME SUSPENSION SEATS.

FOR YOUR BUGGY..........

AND QUIT YER BITCHNNNNNNNNNN ALL THE TIME. HA HA

I HAVE SOMETHIN FOR YA WHEN I SEE YA AT DUMONT AGAIN HERE PREZ WEEKEND.

SEE YA SOON....

Wow!!! You are going OFFROADING, what do you expect a flat paved road? :laughing: That road was nice, the faster I went the smoother it got. We have roads in CA that are 50 times worse then any dirt road I've seen.

There are a few threads on here with stong opinions about the entrance road. We all know Sandawg, He is the half senile old fart that sits on his porch yelling at people to get off his grass, alot like Clint Eastwood in Gran Torino. :director:

No offense Sandawg. :beercheers:

There are a few threads on here with stong opinions about the entrance road. We all know Sandawg, He is the half senile old fart that sits on his porch yelling at people to get off his grass, alot like Clint Eastwood in Gran Torino. :director:

No offense Sandawg. :beercheers:

:lol: Gran Torino is an awesome movie!

:lol: Gran Torino is an awesome movie!

Matt, I guess you don't know SANDAWG that well. Grass?!?! All he has are rocks and dirt in his yard. He will be camping with me on P-Day and I'm going to try to make him a little happier. Come by and see Pat with his hammock, under our palm tree, next to the blow-up swimming pool with a Carona in hand. He will be much happier on Friday.

Remember Pat, we put new springs on your RV. We can do it again if needed. See you in the sand, Rocket.

Matt, I guess you don't know SANDAWG that well. Grass?!?! All he has are rocks and dirt in his yard. He will be camping with me on P-Day and I'm going to try to make him a little happier. Come by and see Pat with his hammock, under our palm tree, next to the blow-up swimming pool with a Carona in hand. He will be much happier on Friday.

Remember Pat, we put new springs on your RV. We can do it again if needed. See you in the sand, Rocket.

I wasn't talkin sh*t, he made me laugh. Sounds like a cool guy. Grass is over-f'n-rated! I got a notice in the mail from the city about the tire marks in my front yard.

Damn kids! :laughing:

Don't forget your foam doughnut!!!! :beerpint::dayum:

Road was great this weekend. We pulled in right when the water truck was making his turn, so we jumped inline behind some mohos and trucks doing about 15, which was fine by me. I was planning on taking it slow anyway. Of course half way down we got passed by captian douchebag in his rig doing 35-40. I just laughed when he caught up to the water truck and jammed on the brakes, then no one let him in line. Thats called teamwork.

All I can say is WOW !! Charlie was in rare form thanks to a couple people from the neighbors camp he did it on his own but I think he had alot of help. Oh what a great time we had!!

The "Butterfly" escaped with his partner in crime and went to random camp to socialize, what a pair!!! The other partner in crime I promised I wouldn't bring him up but thanks to you too BOB.

Guess I should have put this in the trip report? Oh well.

Edited by ~JILL~