Death Drive Thru Tecopa Friday Night

badass24racing

Well after a Great Day trip Friday.We packed up the Toys on to the car trailer,and me and my family left around 4:30.This is the first time ever leaving this early or without our Motorhome.As we were heading down the Dirt road there was a line of rigs coming in.As we Hit the highway and was heading up the hill.It was getting Dark Quick and we kept notcing all the Rigs FLYING down the Hill.And then:ahhhhh: :ahhhhh: we Noticed This Rig Pull into our Lane.With his bright a$$ HID"s on,a Ragen toyhauler and pulling some quads and a rhino on a flatbed :flipoff: :flipoff: As you almost Killed my family,the family you were Trying to Pass,and No regad to your family :flipoff: :flipoff:. BUT WAIT FOLKS THIS STORY GETS WORSE So we pulled back on to the Highway to try this again.We turn off to go thru Tecopa like always. And for you Peeps that No this Road well,it full of deeps, turns,potholes,craters,narrow road,and changing speed limits.Ok when your in the Daytime. But as we learned last night You Duners that have to leave late out of Vegas COME ON :rules: First we were Driving thru Tecopa and the Folks There are Very nice at the motel.But 50 thru there is NOT COOL.And it was like 25 of you

And the amount of DUNERS driving in at 75 MPH was CRAZY the Whole way .And it was all the Pickups jacked up OVERLOADED speeding and Driving with every HID on COME ON Atleast turn the Spots off :monkiedance: And Stay in yor own lane:no_no: :no_no:

We could not believe these were our FELLOW DUNERS All 100 of you are NUTS Except most of the Big Class A Did Have some Class :thumb: MY GOD YOUR ALREADY GOING TO UNPACK IN THE DARK<THE DAY IS ALMOST OVER HAVE SOME COMMON SENSE

ALL IT WOULD TAKE IS A FRONT BOWOUT AND YOU COULD TAKE OUT MULTIBLE FAMILY"S :DDRrocks: :DDRrocks: :DDRrocks: :DDRrocks:

I hear ya, Mike. They act like if they don't do 85 mph on the way there, the sand might be gone when they arrive. Glad you and the family are ok.

This was brewing in your head the whole way home huh? You were thinking "just wait till I get home and post about this crap on DDR"! laughing.gif

We had an accident this last friday heading out as well. Different road, but same old idiots. Mine was a preppy rich kid in a bmw that didn't wan't to merge into traffic in line, but chose to cut off that 70' long motorhome/ trailer, me, that was crawling in 2-5 mph traffic. The clown thought he would crowd me out, and I'd back off and let him in;... 1 problem, from the blind spot on the right side, I didn't see him until I heard a crunch. He hit my right side against his left side. He had a few girls in the suv with him, and I can only guess what he had on his mind. :laughing: He was a total prick, though. He wouldn't admit what he was trying to do...I was so mad, I was ready to knock him out, but I'm hoping he'll get his down the road.

Anyhow, people will always be inconsiderate, and sometimes wreckless. I was told if someone wants to be an idiot...just let 'em.

BTW: I only lost a $2 lug nut cover, and he's looking at $1000 deductible :headbang1:

I hear ya, Mike. They act like if they don't do 85 mph on the way there, the sand might be gone when they arrive. Glad you and the family are ok.

This was brewing in your head the whole way home huh? You were thinking "just wait till I get home and post about this crap on DDR"! laughing.gif

BIG TIME PETE IT WAS CRAZY And these were all DUNERS !!!!!!! I knew we should have stayed over night when Marvin from HTOWN offered to let us sleep in his rig

i only drive like an assclown when im not towing :P... 95-100 is not unusual getting to dumont. HOWEVER!!! i do respect the folk of tecopa and try and watch my foot.. 25-35 if i can help it :D

You know what was worse Nick was the HID spot's that No one would turn off

Glad everything worked out and you got home safe..

But the HID thing is not some peoples fault, when people are towing their lights tend to be pointed up which is just blinding for some reason. I drive a lifted tundra and the people always flash their brights at me when I dont even have my brights on when I am towing. I swear every car I pass thinks I have them on.

With these aftermarket lighs they sell everyone and their mamas have them installed.

But the HID thing is not some peoples fault, when people are towing their lights tend to be pointed up which is just blinding for some reason. I drive a lifted tundra and the people always flash their brights at me when I dont even have my brights on when I am towing. I swear every car I pass thinks I have them on.

With these aftermarket lighs they sell everyone and their mamas have them installed.

After you load up, you have to make adjustments to your lights just like anything else...Aim them down a bit or two.. :chat:

But the HID thing is not some peoples fault ???????????????,

when people are towing their lights tend to be pointed up which is just blinding for some reason

I drive a lifted tundra and the people always flash their brights at me when I dont even have my brights on when I am towing

I swear every car I pass thinks I have them on.With these aftermarket lighs they sell everyone and their mamas have them installed.

You were just having some fun with this post weren't you????

Edited by SANDAWG

That right there should be good consolation for you. He will drive into the body shop and they will think "Nice, cash cow just rolled in."

Charma :thumb:

here's a few pics of homeboy's beamer:

post-6067-044957700 1298513519_thumb.jpg

post-6067-037971100 1298513524_thumb.jpg

These show where he hit my awning arm...no visible damage to mine :laughing:

there was also a few swirlies down lower on his D.S. door where one of my $2 lug nut covers scraped around...

Can't hardly notice on my ol' bus:

post-6067-021597500 1298513555_thumb.jpg

:yiah:

As for the the high beam thing,

I'd definately adjust your lights when you tow. I imagine the toyoter must squat a bunch out back, pitching your headlights up in everyones eyes, as well as their mirrors :blury: that stuff kinda breeds road rage, ya know :rant: